~ Chapter 15

Hello amazing people, I hope you enjoy (-;

It confused to why he just stopped in the moment just before he was about to kiss you. Did something turn him off because he flirts with tons of girls everyday. Wanting to get in their pants, but not yours. You soon left immediately after being attacked and knowing angels are on your tail, it was time to leave.

The car drive back just seemed awkward knowing what happened as you sat looking down and thinking about that night. "You seem quiet... I'm surprised." he said with a chuckle but you didn't answer him still staring at your hands, thinking what to do next.

'Should I ask him or is that just weird... never mind.' you thought to yourself. "Yeah ah... a lot on my mind I guess." you said but continued to look down without making eye contact.

Finally back at the Bunker and you just wanted to get some rest. "Sup, homie." you said to Sam who sat below going through documents, you just wanted to get your mind off things as a smile appeared upon Sam's face.

There was a file marked 'The unexplained', forgetting about getting sleep when you grabbed the file and started going through it trying to find some answers. "Dean, you mind giving me a hand with going through the files?" Sam queried handing a box to Dean.

You sat content while going through the file, there were a few missing children but they were all brought back in the last week and the people say they weren't even harmed just didn't talk for a few days and their eyes had this type of glow, blue but when the Men of letter went to go and check it out many of the children, once they reached their teen years were found with their eyes burnt out.

The date listed was the day after your mother was killed and you remember you father telling you about how Lucas and you went through a stage of not talking 'maybe it's was the trauma of losing her?' you thought to yourself before snapping back to reality when Cas walked from the library.

"Morning." he said still a bit uneasy as Dean walked off ignoring him as Cas seemed hurt, you and Sam looked over at each other concerned about Dean , you looked back to Cas with a smile. "I like this Bunker. Its orderly." he said gazing around.

"Oh, give us a few months. Dean wants to get a ping - pong table." Sam mentioned not amused. You chuckled at that knowing Dean would and he will try to change it up but you felt the same way, the Bunker felt like home, a better home you've ever lived in well basically the only home you had.

"I've heard of that. It's a game, right?" Cas asked making you chuckle again at how innocent he was when it came to being human. Cas groaned in pain which made you worry about him especially after the boys found him in the middle of the road as you and Sam looked at him wary. "Are you okay?" you and Sam asked Simultaneously.

"My wound isn't healing as quickly as I'd hoped... But I am getting better. And you're getting worse." Cas said to Sam concerned.

"Well, two trails down, one to go." Sam said seeming relieved, being able to close the gates of hell and bringing peace which sounds nice maybe a break from hunting for a while, starting a life but this was kinda your life and you couldn't just throw it away even though it would be nice to have a family.

Your phone started to ring and it was Courtney a hunter you've known for a while which was weird of her to call you out of the blue unless it was urgent. "Jamie, hi. I've been looking over your father's notes..."

"Wait... What do you mean my father's notes?" you asked interrupting her. There was silence for a few second and you kept thinking over about your father's notes but then it came to you, after healing yourself you gave her a call since she might be able to help knowing she's hunted something similar but what could she have found?