~ Chapter 4

Hey my amazing people. I hope you all are great and the hunting life it treating you well.

Here's a picture of Zack below....

His strong hand clutched onto your wrist and spun you around to meet his sorrowful eyes. "Jamie, you don't have to leave. Please just stay." He pleaded. Every part of your body melted in his touch. A sigh left your lips and your head dropped trying to conceal the tears that threatened to elude.

He slowly stepped closer to comfort you but you immediately placed your hand against his chest to restrict him from getting any closer. "Zack, please don't." You whispered with your head kept down unable to face him. He let out a long audible breath as you felt his chest rise and fall in your touch.

In a gentle motion, your hand slid down his chest and back to your side. "Why is this so important for you to do this?" He questioned desperately wanting answers. Every part of your body ached for wanting to leave but you had to find the answers. "I need answers about my family. I need to find the Men of Letters Bunker."

He took a step back as he made his way over to the refrigerator and pulled out a beer. He didn't say a word as he twisted the cap of the bottle and threw it across the counter top. "Zack." You called but stopped unable to find the words.

He took a sip of the beer and placed it down frustrated. You began taking a step further away from the door and slowly he took his eyes from the bottle to meet yours. "Please understand. I'm sorry." You said in a soft tone.

Without saying another word, you turned and picked up the duffel bags against the door. You placed your hand upon the door handle, hesitant to leave. "If you leave now. Don't expect me to be here when you get back." His last words to you...

The time flew passed and Zack deserved to be buried the way he was meant to, a strong and fierce didn't deserve this. Sam, Dean, and you gathered some wood they had cut from a tree. It didn't feel like you were burying Zack and the fact it didn't seem real was even harder.

You were trying to hide the pain as hard as you could and losing your father still hasn't gotten you over it, the pain and grief. You were an Owen's and you have been taught all your life pain slows you down and you needed to get over it.

Dean and Sam helped bring his body before you light it. His lifeless body was wrapped in a white cloth found at the back of the car and he didn't move. You hoped it was all a dream and to wake up now to see him sitting next to you in the car after you had passed out. The tears now pooled your eyes and you wiped the drop instantly hoping they never saw, you never wanted to feel like that again - breaking inside, tearing you up.

You lit him up and the hot flames rose in front of your eyes. Watching Zack go like that - you were meant to die old together on your porch drinking lemonade. The mist settled upon the ground and disappeared from the body as the flames rose again.