~ Chapter 2

Hey amazing people. I hope you enjoyed my previous chapter.

Please vote and comment your awesome thoughts (-;

After Dean said that you could stay at the Bunker, you decided to make yourself at home.  You slept in your grandfather's room. Everything was left as is but you just cleaned all the cob webs and the dust mites. Through the night you had a dream of your father, he sat on the chair with a serene smile as he watched you. 

A week of staying there and Sam hasn't spoken to you, like he is avoiding you but you were not here to disturb them. It's just a place to stay for now and you felt safe. It was better than being with those drunk hunters. You took a cloth to clear all the dust on the desk. Suddenly you felt a slight tickle and the urge to sneeze. One thing led to another you let out a loud sneeze while you quickly gestured your hands to get rid of the dust that filled the air.

The Bunker seemed very quiet and no sound of Dean and Sam, so you decided exploring the huge place maybe find something, oh how you loved mysteries or get some food. You were definitely starving from your stomach letting out a growl in hunger. You strolled casually down the hallway towards the kitchen, the kitchen was so huge but the fact there is sometimes no food made things interesting.

The last little bit of cereal was left at the bottom of the box,  you got the milk out the fridge, and once you opened the milk it let off a sour smell. You jerked her head back at the smell and poured the rest down the drain. Just looking at the little bit of dry cereal made you feel even more hungry. You placed your spoon into the dry cereal, each bite was taken slowly.

Once the taste became too bland  you pushed it aside. Staring at the ceiling helpless and bored out of your mind. "What to do?" You asked yourself dazed. A loud bang echoed through the hallway, it sounded like it was coming from the library. You placed your hand onto the pocket where your gun was, cautiously you glanced through each corner carefully. You turned around the corner and pulled out your gun to see Castiel leaning over the table skimming through the pages in a hurried notion.

Immediately you placed the gun back into your pocket with a sigh in relief. Even though that place was protected from evil, you were still overwrought with everything that happened especially after your father. You strolled over to him concerned on what he was doing. 

Once he sensed your presence he looked up with a questioning look. "Hey. Uh... do you need help with anything?" you asked while taking a seat in front of him. You tucked your legs under you butt comfortable as he continued going through each page perturbed. "Hello." He grumbled not wanting to make any conversation.

With a sigh you began tracing your finger along the table in deep thought, the smooth wood beneath your finger tips was relaxing when you found yourself tracing your fathers name. Cas stopped what he was doing once noticing your content state as he watched you tracing the wood, trying to make out what you were tracing.

"How are you?" he asked in a serene tone. His question caused you to stop what you were doing and you glanced up with an uneasy smile. "I'm okay. I've had better days." you answered sorrowful. You tried your hardest to hide the pain and grief. 

He gazed at you as if he was reading you like a book and you smiled a little uncomfortable on what he was doing. Without asking what he was thinking, he closed the book and stepped back from the table about to leave. He headed towards the stairs about to leave, but stopped in his tracks. "Jamie, I'm sorry about your father." Castiel said sympathetic. 

A tear ran down your face unexpectedly as you remembered that night. It hurt to breath sometimes when you knew your father was killed by one of his own as your brother said. Of course you weren't there when it happened. You tried to gain self-control without wanting to break down. "Thank you." You choked out.