~ Chapter 21

Hey amazing people, sorry it has taken me a while to post the next chapter. I hope you enjoy (-;

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future"

Castiel grabbed one of the medical implements and sliced Theo in the throat, his white grace slipped out and Castiel opened his mouth and swallows it. Castiel groaned as the grace entered his mouth and he placed his hand to his forehead: Theo screamed, there was a bright light and he fell to the ground with his eyes burnt out.

Castiel's wounds were gone and he approached you worried as he lifted you and carried you out. Coming too was the hardest since your head ached more and you realised you drove in the car beside Castiel as he looked over at you worried. "What... Is everything okay?" you asked worried and Castiel looked back at the road before answering.

"You were out cold so I carried you." You still looked around bewildered. "Dean and Sam were worried about you after you took off... So was I. They didn't stop looking until they found a lead on where you might be, they said that you killed innocent people and angels." he looked disappointed but you were glad he was okay but for some reason you didn't believe it, you continued to fight the urge to kill and the feelings you felt towards the boys.

Castiel was about to place his hand upon your head but you refused. "You are hurt." he said with despair.

"I... I don't deserve it." you mentioned, he didn't argue.

To be without killing helped you but you still felt nothing but not as bad as someone without a soul just someone who stopped caring about life, the job and you were tired of it all. "Cas... how are they?" you asked concerned and worried as you felt guilty, something felt wrong and you hated to think that it was all your fault but you knew it was. You hated to think what you might turn into, something you were afraid of. "They seem okay-" he paused for a second.

"What?" you asked. "What's going on?" you felt guilt in the pit of your stomach and you knew well you hoped that you would get better, you had this grace inside of you and you wanted it gone. "It's Sam... The third trial messed him up." Castiel looked sad as it came out of his mouth, you looked out the window worried and vexed at what was happening when you started to feel tired and weak but you tried to keep your eyes open.

"Cas... Metatron injected me with grace or something and I've been having more and more strength and power but now I'm not so sure anymore maybe I'm just tired." You mentioned, his face changed into anger and wary which made you apprehensive.

He didn't say a word as he kept quiet, "I know." he answered as he stopped the car and you followed just to be safe as he dialled Dean's number on the payphone. "Dean, I don't have much time, so listen. The leader of the opposition is an angel named Malachi." Cas said worried, you could hear Dean on the other side of the phone which made you remember the last thing he said to you before you left and the kiss. "How do you know that?" Dean asked concerned.

"He had me. I, uh, I was tortured. But I got away." you noticed an old gas station but you didn't tempt to go and check it out. Cas and Dean spoke for a bit and what startled you most was the fact you worked with Barbarian's, Dean sounded anxious over the phone.

"It's better I stay away. They're gonna want me even more now. But I'm gonna be all right. I got my Grace back. Well, not mine per se, but it'll do." he explained to Dean but all you wanted to do was go and see them, see how they doing but you knew they might not want to see you. It was a scary feeling but it was your choice to go with Naomi. "Wait, you're - you're back? You got your mojo?" Dean asked relieved but Cas soon paused for a second as he glanced down with sorrow.

"Dean... I, uh, I found Jamie. She is with me now." There was silence over the phone for a second when you heard a sigh of relief. "How she doing, Cas?"