~ Chapter 35

Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat

Seems every path leads me to nowhere
Wife and kids, household pet
Army green was no safe bet
The bullets scream to me from somewhere  

I hope you enjoy, please vote and comment if you did.

The night came fast. You stood there staring at the night sky and listening to the sound of nature that surrounded you. The breeze brushed against your tranquil skin, you took a deep breath in and inhaled the pure air that lingered.

The woods seemed so familiar especially at night, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. Many thoughts and questions were going through your mind. At that moment you were on the verge of asking him about what he knew on Lucas. It still baffled you about the conversation you previously had with Sebastian.

Sam sat in the car going through a few files with a lantern as a source of light and Crowley stood beside the car poking his nose in it. It was getting late; it made you even more apprehensive about what was happening to Dean in there.

There was an open spot in the field where Sam had mentioned that it's where they got in before. Inpatient as you were, you walked towards the opened spot and started jumping while waving your hands in the air to see if there was a way of getting it open.

Nothing happened and instantly you stopped exhausted. "I doubt it's going to work." Sam pointed out. A sigh left your lips and you shuffled back to the car. Sam glanced over at you concerned especially after the conversation you had on the phone.

Sebastian assured you that it was sent by him, well by his email address and you knew something was up. Once you had gotten back to the car, Sam continued going through the files. Who knew what that creep could have been doing to Dean?

You bit down on your nails, going over each nail and stared dazed at the opened spot. "Here's something." Sam stated getting both your attention. You stopped interested and walked over to the car.

"Apparently, he wanted to make the entire Men of Letters bunker invisible. All physical points of entry were to be eliminated, and entrance would only be gained by spell." Sam looked up at Crowley who had a smile plastered upon his face. Sam went on reading for more information. "Oh. We're gonna need some things. You actually might turn out to be useful, Crowley." He said.

Crowley soon left with the list of ingredients while you and Sam waited patiently. That gave you the opportunity to ask him right there before it was too late. "Hey, Sam." You started. He got out from the car, placed the box down and looked up at you concerned. "Yeah?" he queried. There was a moment of silence as you tried gathering the word and even the gut to ask him.

That was not going to be easy especially if he wasn't the one who sent it. "Uh... I - I got off the phone with Sebastian." You spoke. He froze and stopped with the boxes. He looked like a criminal being caught stealing something by how fast he froze, fearful at what you had said.

The words went through his mind, but it took a while processing it all. "Oh, yeah. What did he say?" He queried. He began taking the boxes back to the trunk of the car worried about the next few words that were about to come from your mouth. A sigh left your lips knowing he was just playing dumb. "Sam, I know you know about Lucas being alive." You said directly.

Sam stopped what he was doing even more perplexed. He looked up from the car, astonished and wide eyed. You thought you caught him when he stepped back from the car baffled. "Jamie, your brother is dead." he said in a serene tone. He took a step closer towards you and that's when you knew.