~ Epilogue part 1

Hello my wonderful people. There will be a part one and two Epilogue for The Different. I really hope that you enjoy the last two chapters. I will be posting an authors note after the Epilogue's. I have news... I think. (-;

I can't wait for you to read them. Please vote and comment your thoughts. I would love to read them! 

Mwah!

After your breakdown, Dean brought you inside not suspecting anything about you keeping an eye on him. He gave you some space to rest as he left to get food but instead brought a reaper named Tessa back to question.

He had her in an empty room and he surprisingly allowed you in as Hannah watched. Dean insisted that he do it alone after Hannah got angry but you stayed outside to listen in. She kept talking about Cas and how there was more out there – suicide bombers.

There was a scream and bright light. You burst in as well as the angels to find Tessa dead. They cuffed him up and duct taped his mouth. They kept you out but you managed to fight to get in. It made you angry at how distracted you were about it.

Tessa would have still been alive and Dean wouldn't have gotten beat up by the Angels. Part of it felt like your fault, you should have put up a fight with him but they seemed like good friends. You trusted Dean even though he kept saying he didn't do it. You told the angels that it was your responsibility to keep an eye on him.

With a lot of negotiating, you were allowed to stand in the corner of the warded room to watch him. That was it from orders. Sam and Castiel arrived back at the headquarters. The door was opened by Hannah and they both burst into the room anxiously. "He put up a fight." She mentioned.

You stepped out of the corner to be met by a pair of perturbed eyes. "Get out!" Cas demanded Hannah but he made sure you stayed in that room. Sam hurried over to Dean and ripped the tape from his mouth allowing him to speak. "Ah!" Dean groaned. "You should have seen the other ten guys." The blood ran from his nose from trying to put up a fight.

You kept out of their way, still annoyed with Dean but continued to observe. "They said you killed Tessa?" Cas questioned vexed. Sam began to uncuff Dean as you looked down still a little disappointed in yourself. "Not so much. She knifed herself." Dean explained. With the 'mark' who knew what actually happened in there.

Castiel squinted his eyes not considering it was true. "Yeah? Why would she do that, Dean?" Sam questioned also not believing him as he finished off with the cuffs. "I don't know, Sam. She was saying all kinds of crap." "So that's why you brought out the First Blade?" Sam queried with his eyebrow raised concerned.

Sam clenched his jaw furious with his brother's actions and Dean rose from the seat. "They told you about that, huh?" Dean asked not taking it seriously. All of sudden you got caught up in a dramatic cough; it felt like your lungs were on fire as you coughed into your hands.

Cas looked over at you concerned to your disturbing cough. "We had a deal," Sam said unimpressed. A warm liquid came in contact with the palm of your hands which caused you to stare down at your hand that was filled with blood. "Yeah, well, it was a stupid deal." Dean snapped back but you were too caught up with what was happening to you.

Your heart began to race in your chest, bewildered at what was happening to you especially since it was new grace. That meant you were supposed to be getting stronger and not weaker. Something was wrong with it unless your body was rejecting it faster due to it being familiar on how to do it. Wouldn't it be possible for your body to maybe be immune to it by then? But Cas and Sam were so sure that Metatron had something to do with it killing you or destroying your soul.