~ Chapter 26

I tried to post earlier... hehe.

Sometimes I just wish I could leave school and go with the boys on a hunting trip, I mean who wouldn't. Listening to some classic rock and enjoying the scenery. Me and my wishful thinking. (-;

I hope you enjoy!

=====================
A picture of Jamie

================

After staring at the tranquil sky which felt like hours, darkness filled the sky immediately. Dean didn't drop you off right in front of the Bunker but a distance away so Sam wouldn't see him, well you assumed so. You made your way towards the Bunker with a pleasant feeling and happiness that bubbled inside of you. You liked the feeling knowing you've never felt anything like this before, feeling completed for once.

You felt a little light headed but tried to ignore it especially the pain from the unhealed wound on your upper shoulder where the bullet was launched into you, you hated lying to Dean about it. The wound looked healed from the exterior but it still hurt as if you'd bumped it the way it throbbed so much.

Making your way quietly down the stairs, slowly while gliding your hand along the slightly dusty railing noticing two familiar voices and thankful they hadn't noticed you yet. A smile appeared upon your face glad to see them once again.

"No, I - I taste every molecule." Castiel said disappointed. Not expecting Cas to be there but you were relieved. It didn't feel quite the same without Dean there but you knew he would be alright and he would keep the promise he had made. "Not the sum of its parts, huh?" Sam questioned. A smile was brought to your lips once again as Cas placed the finger with PB and J into his mouth to taste it again, not seeming to pleased with the taste and not being able to taste the goodness in it. "It's overwhelming. It's disgusting." Cas said revolted.

He looked longly at the sandwich as if he had been let down. "I miss you PB and J." Cas said. He looked up to notice you standing there with a smirk upon your face. He immediately stood up with a relieved look, Sam soon turned around with concern.

You smiled not expecting them to notice you especially with random conversation they had that entertained you. "Hey." you said uneasy. They both smiled as Sam stood up from the table but both their eyes soon trailed off down to your exposed legs.

"Hello to you too. So... you must have had a great journey." Sam said with a smirk, dragging out the 'so'. You soon remembered that you were just wearing Dean's shirt that rested loosely over your petite body, a blush formed from the embarrassment. "Yeah... Uh... I worked a case in Ohio. You know the usual, unsolved cases, yeah." You said sheepishly.

Sam let out a snicker at how awkward you were acting; he knew exactly what happened but hopefully not with whom, though. "I'm sure they were unsolved." Sam said with a smirk. A slight blush appeared upon your face, going back to that night. There was probably no way at forgetting about it...

Dean had his tough hand running gently against your flesh, tracing it gently with his index finger making you smile as you lay upon his chest listening to his steady heart beat. "We should fight more often." you joked.

He soon stopped tracing just the feeling of his touch that slowly disappeared and his heart beat started to race a little. You lifted you head to meet his eyes hoping to get an idea of what he was thinking about. "Jamie... Look, I'm sorry." he said with despair.

He shifted a little to get comfortable but he continued to stare at the ceiling not meeting your gaze with one hand running through his messed up hair. "For what?" you queried. He didn't answer but turned his gaze to you with despair in his majestic green eyes, his facial expression was serious.