~ Chapter 6

I wonder how the road trip will be with Cas?

I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. It means a lot to me. 

You had been on the road for a few hours. It sounds weird knowing that you missed the Winchester's but this trip was for you to get back on your feet after what happened at the cabin. Cass doesn't say much but watches the road quietly, seeming as if he had a lot on his mind since he didn't gaze over to your side or even blink.

Night came quick and the moon appeared in the sky, it was a crescent. To you, it always looked like a toenail when it was in that shape. "So Cas. What's up?" You asked trying to break the ice between the two if you. Since he won't start the conversation first and you have been travelling for a while now, you should at least know where you were going.

He looked over towards you with his eyes squinted and a confused look on his face when he turned gazing back at the road again. "Is this a trick question? I am assuming it's the sky although it's night now there seems to be a lot more stars tonight." Castiel answered very seriously.

He was an angel the and he doesn't know much but it's kind of amusing, he seemed so serious about his answer to 'what's up'. You burst into laughter at his comment. "What's so funny?"Castiel queried still glancing at the road soundlessly.

You soon began to sober up from his change in expression as you turned your body to face him. "No I mean - you seem so anxious and you haven't spoken a lot well at all." You spoke as he sighed and looked over at you. There was a moment of silence when he returned his gaze back to the road. "Oh," he replied disappointed. 'Jamie, I think it's best you get some rest." You should probably get some rest. Listening to what Cass with a sigh and without saying another word.

You shifted in the seat to get comfortable and you slowly drifted to sleep with your head against the door for a pillow. It was so uncomfortable and your neck started to get sore, you couldn't sleep. Without trying anymore, you stayed up till you got to a Motel or a place to sleep but knowing angels don't sleep it might be a while.

"Jamie, wake up." a voice called out but you were too tired but managing to open one eye to see Cass watching you with a peaceful look on his face. You didn't even realise the fact that you had drifted off to sleep instead.

Gazing around me to see a bright sign that said 'Road Motel'. Castiel got out and headed to the reception, followed him in. A man who was bold with a shaggy beard had smirk plastered on his face, sat behind the reception desk patiently. He seemed a little creepy; you just wanted to get a room and go. Castiel and you walked over towards the desk to book a room. "Hello, there pretty lady. What can I do for you this late at night?" The man asked with a smirk on his face. He leant forward in his seat eager to get a better look at your appearance.

"We need a room," Castiel said interrupting you in a deadpanned tone. He beat you before you could answer his question but in a way you were glad he answered, the guy behind the desk had bad breathto getbut Castiel seemed a little tense. The man at little astonished by the way Castiel spoke to him, not saying a word he checked on the computer and he smiled. "So you two folks want the romantic suite?" He mentioned while typing on his computer.

You leant forward against the desk eager to say before Cass had said anything. "Um, we not together." You replied. After a while of answering the guy's questions you booked for a few days, Castiel has to work let's just say a case since he won't tell you anything. You got to the room and I dropped your bags upon the bed and went to get cleaned up.

Since you smelt like leather it was best you did. Castiel sat by the table staring out the window in deep thought. "Cas is everything okay?" You asked concerned. He turned around once sensing your presence with an impassive expression on his face. "Jamie I will be going for a few days to help an angel," he answered.