~ Chapter 12

Hello, amazing people. Hope you enjoy.

You tried to act calm but the fact there was a vampire there who Dean called his friend is kinda scary and hard to believe, unable to trust Benny since you were brought up to trust nobody especially ones who kill innocence for a living.

You are going to pretend that everything is good and if Dean is able to trust Benny then so can you as you walked over to Benny with a smile and shook his hand gently. "Jamie." you introduced.

"Benny." he said with a smile but he looked back down at his hands as he finished cleaning them. Dean stood beside you with a smile but Sam not so much, he didn't seem sure of it as if he didn't trust him either. "Dean, can I talk to you for a second?" You asked uneasy.

"Yeah sure." he answered as you both walked down the hallway to the main bedroom anxious. Not wanting to seem uneasy when you took a deep breath in, Dean stood in front of you with a smile upon his face with pleasure as if he was proud of you but you couldn't really tell.

"Do you mind telling me what the hell your purgatory buddy is doing here?" you asked anxious. In a way you trusted Benny but in another the only thing that came to mind was the fact he was a vamp ready to kill.

His smile soon faded when Sam walked in worried. "A hunters here for the baby." he interrupted. Dean walked out without answering your question. You followed him towards the nursery in silence when Benny stood in the corner with his arm folded, you kept gazing back at him.

Just to get Danica prepared, you packed a few baby essentials into her baby bag in the closet and went to go pick up Gracie and made your way downstairs.

Danica stood by the door with the smile as Dean flirted with her, handing Gracie to her made you feel sad and you couldn't watch her go. You placed the bag over her shoulder. "Thanks Danica." 

"No problem." she mentioned as she smiled back at Dean. He smiled back as you watched the two, you felt as if you wanted that but you soon snapped yourself back to reality.

"Nice." Dean mumbled when you grabbed your stuff in a rush and made your way to the Impala wanting to leave as the boys followed and so did Benny.

Sam got in the passenger's seat uneasy and anxious as we waited for Dean while he spoke to Benny outside, it seemed as if it was goodbye when he got back in the car without a word and Sam looked at him concerned at what was happening. 

"What?" he asked Sam, he shook his head as Dean started the car and drove off. Garth will be dropping off your car off in the morning which was a relief. It felt as if others had you car more than you did.

You got back to the Bunker and unpacked your equipment, getting ready to go to sleep and fell fast asleep.

There was a knock at the door, causing you to shove the fork of noodles in your mouth and groan. The banging just got louder as you shuffled over. It could just be the manager for some odd reason or room service which you didn't recall ordering anything. 

An exasperated sigh left your lips as you swung open the door to reveal your sorrowful brother. His hair was messy from him gliding his hands through his hair so many times and the tears becoming visible in his red swollen eyes. It was the first time you saw your brother in that state. 

Without asking, you stepped aside and invited him inside. His shoulders were hunched over and his tie was half undone. Something must be seriously going on. It's been months since you last saw him and all of a sudden he shows up at your door looking inconsolable.

He ran his hands through his hair one last time, trying to find the words to tell you without breaking your heart. "It's dad -" He sighed. Your mind went foggy, his words didn't seem true. A lump formed in the back of your throat as your chest tightened.