~ Chapter 16

Hello my homies, I hope you enjoy and have an awesome day (-;

He walked in closer and you started to get worried at what would happen next, hoping he doesn't kill anyone. "Hey sis." Lucas said with a chuckle and he soon stopped noticing the devil's trap he was standing in. "You summon me here for?"

"What did my father want from you?" You asked concerned, a chuckle exited his mouth and the look of pleasure. Dean and Sam moved closer towards you worried. "Cole Owens... Yes, he was a good father for making a deal to save you two. Did you know that I was there with those filthy winged snobs when they killed mommy dearest but I was just there for the cake, little Lucas."

"What happened to me?" you asked. "What is happening to me?" he smiled and looked towards the boys, he was planning something and it wasn't good especially if he has a wide smile upon his face and he chuckled. Placing a chair behind him and pushing down to the seat wanting to get answers out of him and Courtney tied him up. "Can't you see you and big brother, Lucas are connected to that kidnapping case."

"Why us? Those children were killed as soon as they became teenagers, we still alive aren't we?" you questioned but he didn't answer, you took the demon blade out of your pocket. Sam felt his pockets bewildered at how you got the blade from him. Gliding the blade down his cheek bone as he let out a moan in agony but more of pleasure with that smirk upon his face which you just wanted to slap it off as he chuckled.

Pushing the blade into his leg and he let out a moan, blood filled his mouth and before he said another word he spat the blood to the side. "He wanted to save you two from this but it looks like after he died he was unable to prevent this from happening... Well let's just say I had my hand in the pie and I am not one to wait for souls." he said and before you could at least see a little bit of light and Lucas fighting but now it's pure evil inside. 

Your father was found dead but it just seemed like a demon attack or the angels coming after him when a terrible head ache occurred making you clutch your head in pain. A man on his knees, holding a lifeless body in his arms, it was your mother and father. Someone appeared dressed in black with a messy beard and combed hair. There was a flash and everything started to jump like a old film reel and it stopped where you father shook the man's hand, everything soon faded back to reality.

"Are you okay?" Sam and Courtney asked concerned holding you up right while Dean stood with his arms crossed against the pillar with a worried look. "Yeah, I'm... I'm fine just a migraine." you said uneasy but continued without stopping and trying to get more answers.

Barbas started to hum 'Time is on my side' which gave you goose bumps because Lucas use to love that song, two demons appeared out of the blue. One demon came after you and Sam and the other Dean and Courtney but where was Castiel? Raising the blade getting ready to fight. The demon knocked the blade out of your hands. "Crap." you mumbled before you knew it he had both of you pinned to the wall unable to move, lifting one hand slowly but the demons strength was unbearable but you continued to keep trying to get out of it.

Moving one hand each time slowly seemed to work, you were free and you went for the demon with a bewildered look upon his face. "That's impossible." he mumbled to himself. He swung his fist towards your head but you managed to avoid it with a single moved, swiping your leg across the worn out wood from below and knocking him onto his back with your leg upon his chest to keep him still. 

Sam got the blade from the floor and pushed it through his chest and there was a bright light and the demon was gone. Courtney elbowed the other demon in the face but he continued to fight and so did she, Dean was on the floor after he hit his head but managed to get up and pin the demon to the wall.