Feelings

Anthony's POV
All i thought of was Ian texting me "I Love You" Yes I have true feelings for Ian but when he texted me that my heart exploded!

It felt great to see the words I Love You! Especially from Ian. But it wasn't for me. Or was it?

As I thought about it we pulled up into the garage. Before Ian got out of the car I said

"Hey. Um Ian can i talk to you real quick?" "Sure whats up?"

Ian's POV
"Um about what you text me saying um.... "I Love You" was that really for your mom?" He said while staring straight at me into my eyes.

"Um yea. Why do you ask?" I said. "Well because your mom doesn't have a phone." he said still looking at me "Um. I didn't think of that....." I said nervously.

"Did i say mom? Oh... Well I meant to say. My uh...." "Ian. Look at me. Who was that text really for?" He said looking serious. I've never seen him like this.

"It was for you!" I said while looking at my feet and twirling my fingers around. He then picked my head up and kissed me. That was a passionate kiss.

I then stopped and looked up at him. "We should go inside right?" he said. "Yea"

Anthony's POV
I then carried Ian in while kissing him. Then went into my room and started to kiss.

I pushed him to the wall then took off his shirt. Then he took mine off. I then started to suck on his neck. He then let out a little moan. "Uhhh!!! An...tho....ny.." he said.

I then took off his shorts and started to touch it. "Uhhhhh! Ohhhh!" he said. Then i sucked it! We then stopped 1 hour later cuddling each other.

I put my arms around his back pulling him closer. While he put his head where my neck was and put his arms around my waist with our legs twisted up together.

"I Love You Anthony" he whispered. "I love you too Ian!" We then fell a sleep

Thank you for reading! ❤❤