Decisions

Anthony's POV
Last night was great. I feel like me and Ian have taken our love to a different level. I woke up to Ian in my arms. Damn we always wake up like this.

I couldn't stop smiling. Knowing that Ian was the one for me was great. We've been going out for 3 weeks. I never felt like this near my ex's.

I know Ian is the one. I need to marry him. I know, I know we've been dating for like 3 weeks. But I love him and I know he loves me.

This is it Anthony Padilla. I must propose to Ian. But how? Hmmm. I want it to be special. I want it to be somewhere where me and Ian love.

I was thinking about it until I heard the door. Ian woke up. "I'll get it." he said. He sounded tired. "No. Babe I'll get it. You stay here." I said. "Okay" he then went to sleep.

Who would be knocking on the door at 3:47am? I opened the door and I saw Ian's Mom and Dad, and my Mom and Dad. "Um....hi. What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well we watched your video. And we wanted to see you guys." Ian's mom said. "Look. If you guys don't support me and Ian together then I'm fine with that. All you have to do is stay out of mine and Ian's life. Got that?" I said.

"Wow. You really do love him." my Mom said. "Well can we come in?" Ian's father asked. "Sure. Just be quite. Ian's sleeping." I said. They came inside and sat on the couch.

"So why are you guys really here?" I asked. "We all want to talk to you about your relationship with Ian." my Mom said.

I was so scared.

Thank You so much for reading. I love you all!