10 Years Later

Yea yea I know......Why are you writing this? I don't know either but I just want to catch up on Ian and Anthony! So here you go!!

Ian's POV
"Alright Phil, I think you check your hair way to much." I said to Phil doing his hair.....Again. "I'm sorry Ian. It's just....I want it to be perfect for Dan. I really love him but we never done this before."

I laughed. "Done what? Go on a date?" He rolled his eyes. "I mean go on a official date. We are technically dating but we either watch Anime, or cuddled in bed. We never went on a date officially."

"Yea whatever." I rolled my eyes. "So what's up with you and Anthony?" I giggled. "We are great. I could never ask for a better husband." He smiled. "I'm glad to hear that."

We hugged. "Thank you, Phil. If it weren't for you and Dan me and Anthony wouldn't be together." "No problem, Ian. Now can you check to see if they are ready yet, please?"

"Yea." I got my phone and called Anthony.

Anthony's POV
I was fixing my hair while Dan sat down on the chair playing with Amanda, mine and Ian's daughter.

"Hey, Anthony. Ian is calling you." He gave me my phone and I picked it up.

A: "Hey babe."
I: "Hey. Are you guys ready or what?"
A: "*Laugh* Stop rushing. The men have to get ready."
I: "Haha, very funny. What are you trying to say? Me and Phil are the women?"
A: "Maybe not Phil...."
I: "Wow...."
A: "I'm just kidding."
I: "Okay. I'll see you guys in 10 minutes. And if not me and Phil are ditching you guys. So hurry up."
P: "*Shouts in background* Yea! Me and Ian will really leave you guys. So hurry up!!"
A: "*Laugh* Alright. Bye. I love you!"
I: "Love you too!"

"Dan, hurry up or they're gonna ditch us." He stopped playing with Amanda and did his hair once again.

My daughter is only 9 turning 10 in a couple of months. "So I'll watch Amanda while you guys go on the date." Cat said. "Oh thank you, so much."

Me and Dan went to Ian and Phil and picks them up. We drove to the resturant. Me and Ian sat at one booth while Dan and Phil sat at another.

"You look as beautiful as always, you know that Ian?" He blushed. I Love You, Anthony." I took his hand. "I love you too, Ian."

After we ate I took Ian outside to the grass. We laid there. "Ian, I never thought that I would be here right now with you. Having a family, a beautiful husband, and a beautiful daughter. I could never wish for anything better. Nothing in this world would ever change that."

He started to cry. "God Anthony. You are so cheesy." We both giggled and hugged each other on the grass. "I love you" I said.

"I love you too....And nothing in this world would ever change that."

We smiled at each other. I'm finally happy.

"Never leave me Anthony."

I hugged him tighter.

"I won't"

"Promise?"

"Promise."