Confused

Ian's POV
I walked passed Anthony pissed. As I walked passed him I heard him say something.

"Ian. Wait up!" he said. He ran to me as I continued to walk. "Ian!" he yelled. Then he grabbed me by the rist.

"Let go of me!" I said lucky no one heard me. He then pulled me into the boys bathroom. No one was in there.

I ran into a stall and stayed in there. Anthony locked the bathroom door so no one could come in.

"Ian. What's wrong? Is it Miel? Because if it is then...." "Then what Anthony?" I interrupted him.

I got out of the stall then stared at Anthony. "You knew didn't you?" I asked. "Knew what?" he asked confused.

"She's.....pregnant....with your baby. And you knew?" I asked while I started to tear up.

"Ian. You believe her? I left her because I found out that she was cheating on me for 6 month." he said.

"Are you sure? You didn't have sex before you broke up?" I asked. "Hell no." he said.

"Trust me Ian." he said. I then ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I love you Anthony!" I said as I snuggled my head into his chest.

"I love you too Ian!" he said. "Now lets go get the bed because it isn't going to buy itself." he said.

"Okay." I said while giggling.

Thank you so much for reading. I love you all!!