Your Right

Anthony's POV
I looked everywhere for Ian. But I couldn't find him. I was getting a little worried. As I continued to walk I decided to go to our hotel room. I settled down then texted Ian.

A: "Hey...Babe? I'm sorry....You know I love you Right? Trust me!

I waited. I started to walk outside again and continue to look for Ian. I pulled out my phone then started to text Ian again.

A: "Umm...Well Ian. I was heartbroken. To hear you say no is heartbreaking....Ian I love you."

Ian's POV
We all walk to the club. We sat down in a booth. "So...How are you Ian? Who are you here with?" Dan asked. "Well. I was with my...Um...Friend. And we kinda got into a fight." They looked at each other confused.

Then whispered to each other. "So what happened?" Phil asked. "Well...He is more like my boyfriend." They looked at each other again. "Haha! $20. I knew it!" Dan screamed. Phil rolled his eyes. "Here. But that's not fair!" I smiled. "I knew you and this "Friend" you have are dating!" Dan screamed.

We all laughed. "Well anyway. He was talking to the hotel women. He looked like he was struggling with her. So I walked up behind him...." Then Phil interrupted. "And then what happened?" I smiled.

Dan hit Phil on the shoulder. "Maybe if you shut up he'll tell us. Bloody hell!" Phil giggled. "Alright. Alright. I'm sorry.... Continue!" I laughed. "Well I heard hum say "No! I'm actually happy with my boyfriend...That I'm gonna propose to him." He turned around then saw me..."

"Oh. Then what happ..." Phil said but Dan managed to pit his hand around his mouth. "Sorry... Please." I smiled at how cite they were. "When he turned around he saw me. Then he ran to the bathroom. I went after him. He let me in. I asked him if he was okay. Then he he said "No! Ian are you fucking stupid?"

I started to tear up. "Oh...Uh. Ian it's alright. You wanna know something. One time I called Phil a Stupid Ass. We didn't talk for a week. But we forgave each other. Because we love each other." Phil looked at Dan.

"Aww. Dan...That's really sweet. And I remember that day... But I did forgive you. I love you too." I smiled at them. "Thanks guys."

Anthony's POV
It was kinda getting late. So I went to the club. I sat down. "What would you like?" the bartender asked. "What drink do you drink when you break someones' heart?" He smiled at me. "It's called tequila!" He gave me a shot. "Oh the house bud!" I smiled then I drank it. I started to drink more. I got really dizzy. I couldn't see good. "I...Ian??" I screamed. I thought I saw him... But at the same time it looked like a ghost. I decided to get up. "Hey buddy? You alright?" The bartender asked. "Ye...Yea....I just wanna dance." I got up then managed to dance.