Let's Talk

Anthony's POV
I was totally going to be honest about anything Ian asked me. "Do you still....Love....um...Miel?" He asked.

"No. Ian I truly love you. Trust me." I said as I hugged him. "Wait why did you ask about Miel?" I asked.

"Well you were moaning her name this morning." He said. I was still confused.

"Well. Ian. I'm so sorry that I did that. I didn't even know. But I love you! So so so so Much!" I said as I hugged hum tighter.

"I love you too Anthony!" We then hugged. "Hey Anthony. Do you know you sleepwalk to?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked confused. "Well. You better go check out the bathroom then." he said while giggling.

Ian grabbed my hand, dragged me out of bed to the bathroom. I looked at Ian then at the bathroom.

"I'll get right on it right now!" I said. "Aww! Your the best boyfriend ever. I'm going to edit the video."

Ian's POV
As I edit the video I kept thinking of Miel. I just couldn't stop thinking of her. Until Anthony came into the room.

"Babe. I'm done!" he said while coming into the room. "Thank you!" I said smiling.

Then I got up from the chair and hugged him. "I Love You so much Anthony!" I said.

"Ian what's wrong?" he said looking concerned. "I can't stop thinking of Miel." i said which got me even sadder.

"Look. We both went our own ways. We are friends. But we're not dating." He said. Then he kissed me.

"I Love You too Ian!" he said while smiling. Then he took my hand and dragged me to the room.

"Lets go to bed." he said. "Okay." We then cuddled together. "You know what I noticed." he said

"What?" I asked. "Well. We don't share a room or anything." he said.

"That's true. We should have a room together." I said. "Ywa. We can start fresh without thinking of Miel or Pamela." he said

Ughhh! I hate that name. Miel! "Yea. We'll go shopping tomorrow." I said. "Let's go to sleep now." I said.

"And try not to think of Miel." I said. "I think of you." he said.

Thank you for reading!