Ring (part 2)

Ian's POV
Luckly Anthony let me go with him. I didn't want him going with Miel anywhere. We got into his car. "So where are we going?" I asked.

I wasn't a stalker boyfriend. I just didn't really like it when he hangs out with his Ex. Trust me you would too!

Anthony's POV
Damnit. Where am I suppose to take him now? "Um...We are going to....Ryan's house!" I said. "Hmm. Why?" he asked.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I asked. "Why did you dodge my question?" he asked. He was on to me.

"We are going to him because... I need to do something for him." I said. "What do you have to..." "Something!" I said cutting him off.

"Okay then." he said. Then he looked out of the window. "Look I'm sorry. It's just that... I need to get him an engagement ring. It's for him and his wife." I said.

"Why does he need a new one?" he asked. "Because they are renewing their vows." I said. "Okay. Lets go!" he said. I hope I get away with this.

We got to a jewelry store. "Hello. Welcome." some guys said. "Thank you." Ian said. "So which one should we get for Ryan?" I asked.

"What does he like?" he asked. "Why don't you pick out one that you think he would like." i said. He looked around and I saw him take a picture of a ring.

Then he left and found a different ring. "Anthony. This one! He would like this one!" he said. "Okay. Okay." I said.

"Can I get this ring please." I said. "Sure." the guy said. "Hey Ian. Can you order us some food from across the street. I'm hungry." I said. I was trying to distract him.

"Sure. What do you want?" he asked. "Um...I'll tell you after this. Just go get a seat." I said. "But it's empty." He said. "Hurry up before it gets full." I said.

"Okay!" he said. Then he left. "Um. I don't want this one." I said. Then I walked to the one that Ian took a photo of. "I want this one. Please." I said.

The guy took the ring out then smiled at me. "Good choice." He said. "Good luck with you and your boyfriend!" he said. "How you know that was my boyfriend?" I asked. "The way he looked at you." he said. "Well. Thank you! Take care." I said. "Bye!" he said.

As I walked to the store I thought about how I was going to get away with it. I need to think ahead!

Thanks for reading!