A "Thing"

Ian's POV
Last night was so great. I woke up, looked around but there was no sign of Anthony anywhere. I started to think to myself "was it a dream?"

I checked the clock and saw it was 7:49am. I then looked at my phone and saw i got a text earlier from Anthony.

A: Hey! Last night was great. Trust me I'm not one night standing you. I just went out to get some food. I'll be back soon! I love you! ❤❤

"Aww! Well i should go take a shower while i wait for Anthony!" I thought to myself

Anthony's POV
When i woke up around 6:49am i looked down at Ian and saw how cute he looked. I grinned a little.

I got dressed, grabbed my wallet, and my car keys and went to the supermarket. I texted Ian to make sure that he doesn't think it was a dream or anything.

I went home. Opened the door and heard the shower. I put the food away. Then walked to the bathroom door.

I leaned against the bathroom door. "Hey! Don't waste all the hot water!" I said while giggling a little.

"Why don't you come in if you don't want to waste it?" he said

I put on a shower cap, took off my shoes, and walked in the shower with my clothes on.

"Hey! You joined the party!" he said.

I pulled him closer to me into a hug. "This party is fun!" i said while smiling.

Ian's POV
My head was on his chest while the water dropped on us. We then got out of the shower.

We ate breakfast, watched a movie, ate lunch, went out to the park walking together, then went back home.

We cuddled in Anthony's room. Then we talked about us.

"So. Um Anthony. Are we like... Um a. Thing now??" i asked nervously.

"I mean i thought we were. I want to be a thing. What about you? Do you want to be a thing Ian?" he said while smiling at me.

"Yeah. Lets be a thing. Lets be Ianthony!" i said while smiling at him.

We both smiled, then Anthony pulled me in tighter. "I love you Ian!" "I love you to Anthony!"

We then fell a sleep together on the bed.

Thanks for reading!