Really?

Ian's POV
I heard chit chatting in the living room. But I stood in bed. I was exhausted from yesterday. But it was amazing. To amazing!

I fell back to sleep waiting for Anthony.

Anthony's POV
"We accepted you and Ian for who you guys are." Ian's dad said. "Yea we knew when you guys were younger that you guys will date." my mom said.

I started to smile. "Really. Well um thanks." I said. "I'm sorry for what I said outside." I said. "That's okay. We know how you feel for Ian." my dad said.

"Thanks guys." I said. We all got up and did a group hug. "Let me go get Ian." I said. I went to the room and opened the door.

"Hey Ian. Wake up." I said. "Why? Who were you talking to?" he asked. "I was talking to our parents." he then got up quickly. "What?" he asked.

"Come on." I said. So I dragged him out of bed then pulled him to the living room. They all looked at us.

"Here he is." I said.

Ian's POV
"Hey Mom. Dad. Mr and Ms. Padilla. What are you guys doing here?" I asked. I was so confused.
"We are here for you." my Mom said.

I was so confused. "You're dating Anthony. We saw your video." Anthony's dad said. "Umm...." I said. I looked at Anthony.

He smiled at me. "They're fine with it." he said. They all came and they hugged me. "We love you no matter what." my Mom said.

"Thanks guys." I said. We stopped hugging. Then I started to cry. "What's wrong?" Anthony asked. I hugged him. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too!" he said.

Anthony's POV
"Bye Mom. Bye Dad. Bye Mr and Mrs. Hecox." I said while waving with Ian. I closed the door. "Well. They woke me up. So now what do you wanna do?" Ian asked.

"We can watch some T.V." I said. "Nah...we could go back to bed and...cuddle together." he whispered into my ear. He really knows how to make me feel horny.

"Um. Okay." I said. He took my hand and we walked to the room. We went on the bed then cuddled. Now all I have to do is think about how I would purpose.

Ian put his head in my neck and wrapped his arms around me. Then we fell asleep.

Thank You for reading!!