I'm alright!

Ian's POV
We walked around and saw many thing. Until Anthony started whining. "Can we go to the hotel now?" I looked at him. "Fine. Anthony stop acting like a baby." So we walked to the Hotel.

And it was beautiful. So I took out the vlog camera and started to vlog. "Look at this beautiful hotel." Anthony went to the desk and started talking to the women there. While I still vlogged.

Anthony's POV
"Um..Hello. My name is Anthony Padilla. And I was wondering is my room ready yet?" The women looked at me. "Yea." She gave me the key. "Is the stuff that I requested there?" She looked at me confused.

"I asked for the romantic room with the beautiful view. Remember?" She was still confused. Until she remembered. "Oh yes! I remember. I hope you and your wife like it!"

"Um...Wife?" She looked scared. "Oh..I'm sorry..I meant girlfriend." I looked at her even more confused. "Umm...No..I don't have a girlfriend." She took my hand. "I am so so so sorry! I didn't mean that." I looked at her confused. "I have a boyfriend tho!" She smiled at me.

"You don't look like the type to be gay. So if that doesn't work out...You know who to call." She handed me a card. "No! I'm actually happy with my boyfriend...That I'm gonna propose to him." I turned around then saw Ian starting at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Shit!" Then I walked to the bathroom. I locked the door. Shit! Ian knows about the proposal. Know what?

Ian's POV
When Anthony left to the bathroom I stood right where I was. Anthony was gonna propose to ME! I couldn't believe it. I walked to the bathroom. "Anthony? Are you okay?" He opened the door then yanked me in.

He locked the door then sat down on the floor. "Are you okay?" He looked up at me. "No! Ian are you fucking stupid?" I looked at him. "You know what...I would have said no anyway." Then I left the bathroom.

I walked to the beach but I left my luggage where Anthony was. Then stayed there. Anthony made me so mad.

Anthony's POV
I was so mad but at the same time sad. I couldn't believe it. I got up then looked for Ian. "Hey cutie..What are you looking for? Cause I can help with that." I saw it was the women talking to me earlier.

"Leave me alone!" I ran out then looked for Ian. "Ian! Where are you!" I shouted his name.

Ian's POV
When I sat down I saw a couple fighting. "No! We are not doing this again Dan!" They walked to where I was. "Um..Hello sir. My name is Phil and this is Dan." I waved. "Hi! I'm Ian." I put on a fake smile to hide my sadness.

"So. Me and Phil are having a problem. We can't stop fighting over this girl. Can you help us?" I nodded. "Okay. Well at work this girl flirts on Dan all the time. He says he doesn't flirt back...But I know he does." "Hmm? Well why do you think so?" Phil looked at Dan.

"I don't. I just...Love him so much...I don't want to lose him." They smiled at each other. Then they hugged. "Oh trust me. You won't." I smiled. "Thank you Ian! Do you wanna have something to drink?" I nodded.

Thank you for reading! I love you!!