Lying

Anthony's POV
We drove to Ryan's house. I parked then got out of the car. Ian knocked on the door.The door opened. It was Ryan.

"Oh. Hey guys. What are you two doing here?" he asked. "We got the rings!" Ian said. He looked confused "Yea. The one's that you wanted. Remember." I said while winking at him.

"Oh..... Uh...." he looked at me and saw me winking. "Uh....Yea... Thank you! Come in." he said. Ian went to the living room. I pulled Ryan to the side. "The ring are for me and Ian. But I don't want him to know. So just pretend that you and your wife are going to renew your vows." I whispered.

"So you're going to propose to I..." I stopped him before he could say his name. "Yes! But just play along." I said. "Gotcha." he said.

We both walked into the living room. I sat down near Ian. "Give him the rings." Ian said. "Oh yea. Here it is." I said. I tried not to show Ian because I didn't want him to know that I bought the one that he wanted.

He opened the box. "Wow. This is nice! Trust me she will love it!" he said while winking at me. "No problem!" Ian said. "Well we should get going." I said.

"Yea. Glad you guys came around." Ryan said. "Oh don't mention it. Anyway when is the wedding?" Ian asked. "Um....it's on.....uh.....December...15." Ryan said.

"Oh. Well we can't wait. Bye!" Ian said. Ian left to the car while I stood back. "Ryan...give me the ring." I said. "Oh yea. Here." he said. I was walking out.

"Oh hey Anthony. Ian is going to say yes! Trust me. With that type of ring. He won't turn you down." Ryan said. "Thank you! That means a lot to me." We both hugged each other.

After we hugged I went to the car. Then we drove home. Ugh. I just can't wait for Ian to say yes!

Ian's POV
I feel like Anthony is hiding something from me. He winked at Ryan twice. Is there something that they are trying to do?

Hmmm. I can't really think of anything. Whatever. I won't think about it anymore. Who am I kidding I can't stop thinking about it.

I really wanna know. Maybe it's a secret between them. But Anthony wouldn't hide anything from me. I wonder what it is.

Thank You for reading!! I love you!