Honesty

Ian's POV
I sat down at a table for two near a window. This was not a romantic restaurant. It was burger king. I saw Anthony running to the store.

When he got in he put the box in his pocket. Then he came to me. "Hey." he said with a smile on his face. "Someone seems to be in a good mood today." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh. You know. Just one of those days in the old Sacramento." he said. "Okay so what do you want?" I asked. "Oh just a cookie. And coffee." he said.

I ordered a cookie, and two coffee's. I sat down and waited for the stuff. I saw Anthony was on his phone.

Yes. I might be a overprotective boyfriend but I don't want to lose Anthony to someone. I started to peek a little.

Anthony's POV
I saw Ian looking at my phone. I was on Instagram. "Um...are you okay?" I asked. He blinked back to earth. "Yea...why are you asking?" he asked.

"Two coffee's with one cookie." the cashier said. "I'll get it." he said. "No. I'll get it. Stay there." I said. I came back with the stuff. I saw Ian trying to figure out my pin.

"1130" I said. "What. Um. I'm not doing anything." he said while hiding my phone. "My pin is your birthday. 11/30" I said.

He typed in the pin. "Sorry Anthony. I'm truly sorry. I think I'm just too overprotective over you." he said.

I remembered that I was going to be proposing to him in a few days. We are about to be husband's and I don't want to lie about anything. I want our relationship to be perfect.

"That's okay. I know your pin anyway." I said. "What is it?" he asked. "It's my birthday. 0916." I said with a smile. "We are goals." he said. We laughed then checked each other's phone.

After that we left. I was driving home. "Hey Anthony." he said. "Yea?" I asked while looking at the road. "Aren't we suppose to go to Ryan's house. He needs the rings." he said.

Shit! "Um. Yea....how could I forget?" I said. "Let's go." I said. I'm so screwed.

Thanks for reading!!