Wedding Feels!!

Ian's POV
As I got ready I got more and more nervous. I couldn't believe it. Anthony and I are getting married. I fixed up my hair and my tie. "I'm so happy for you Ian! Trust me you and Anthony are gonna have the best family!" Phil said to me. "Thanks!" Then we hugged.

I walked to the door. "This is it. Your getting married now! I-I can't believe it." My dad said. I smiled at him. "Thank you Dad." Then the doors opened. This is it!!

Anthony's POV
I saw Ian. He was walking down the isle with his dad. I smiled. "Good luck Anthony!" Dan said. "Thank you!" Then Ian walked all the way to me.

I shook his dad's hand. "Take real good care of him!" He said. Everyone laughed. "Trust me. I will." I took Ian's hands then stood right there. We looked into each others eyes.

"Do I have something in my teeth?" He asked. "No. Your just.. Beautiful." He smiled at me. "Way to make it cheesy." We smiled. Then the wedding began.

~Skip to them kissing~

"Anthony do you take Ian to be your wedded husband. To love and cherish through sickness or worse?" (don't know any thing about vows so....) "I do."

"And do you Ian take Anthony to be your wedded husband. To love and cherish through sickness or worst." He smiled at me. "I do." I smiled back.

"At the power of...um... Blah blah blah...You may now kiss your husband." I smiled at Ian. Then we kissed. Everyone clapped for us. We stopped kissing. "Trying to use tongue aren't you?" He asked. I smiled at him.

We walked down the Isle. After we threw our after party we went into a hotel. "We can use tongue now." Ian said. I was shocked. "Please...." Ian dragged me into the room.

We went on the bed and I was on top of him. Lets face it. I top! So I started to kiss Ian's neck. "Wait... Anthony. I heard that men can get pregnant. So I wanted to try it." He gave me a bottle. It was pills.

Ian's POV
I really wanted a baby. "Lets do it Ian." I smiled at him. I took the pill. "I'm ready." Then he pulled me into bed. "I love you so much Ian." I giggled. "I love you too Anthony."

~Sorry I'm skipping the smut~

When I woke up I didn't feel real good. So I went into the bathroom. But nothing really happened. "Hey. Anthony. Do you think I'm pregnant?" He groaned. I giggled.

~5 weeks later~

"Again?" Anthony asked while hugging me. "again." I whispered into his shirt. "I'm sorry Ian. We'll just try again." I smiled a little. "Oh okay." I know that one day me and Anthony are gonna have a kid one day.