What Is She Doing Here?

Anthony's POV
After home depot we went to sleppys. "Anthony. Come check this bed out." I heard Ian yell. "Coming" I yelled back.

I saw him laying down on a bed with his eyes closed. Damn he looked so hot. "You like it don't you?" I asked while smiling.

"Sorry Anthony. I might break up with you and start dating this bed." he said. I giggled. "Sure. Go marry it and have five kids with it too" I said while still giggling.

He sat up then looked at me. "Naw. I rather get married and have five kids with you." he said. Then he pecked me on the lips.

We then smiled at each other. He found a employee and asked for the bed. "So we'll like this be...." Ian said but he stopped.

I saw him turn pale like he saw a ghost. "Bed!" I said. "Okay I'll be right back sir." the employee said.

I looked at Ian. He still had his eyes opened staring at something. "Babe are you okay?" I asked.

He then pulled me to a isle where no one could see us. "Why is Miel here?" he whispered. "What?" I asked.

Ian's POV
I peaked my head out and Anthony did the same. We both saw her. Then she saw us. We both hid.

"She saw us." I said. "Maybe if we walk out of the store she won't come." he said. We both walked slowly out of the store until we heard something.

"Hey. Ian, Anthony." it was Miel. We both looked at each other with our back still turned around so she can't see our face.

"Say hi." I whispered. "You say hi." he whispered back. "She's your ex." I whispered. "That doesn't mean..." he said.

"Hey guys!" we heard. We both put a smile on our faces and turned around. "Hey!" we both said.

"How are you?" I asked. "I'm good. Hey Ian can I talk to you?" she said. "Um.....sure!" I said. I looked at Anthony. Then went with Miel.

"Hey. Ian I know you are Anthony's best friend right?" she asked.

"Yea why?" I asked. "Well before we broke up we had sex." she said.

"And? What does that have anything to do with me?" I asked. "Well. I found out that I'm pregnant when I was still dating him." she said while she started to tear up.

"I told him but he didn't really believe me that it was his." she said. Then she showed me her stomach.

"I'm 3 months now. But he still doesn't believe me. So can you please tell him? I need his support in my life." she said.

"Um....o....o..okay....I will. Congratulations. Trust me he is going to be in your life." I said. "Thank You Ian!" she said. "Bye!" she said. "Bye" I said.

I was so mad. I couldn't even take it. I was done.

Thank you for reading! I love you!