Change Of Plans

Anthony's POV
While Ian went to bed I sat out in the living room. I thought about Japan and how it would be fun. But then I remembered how me and my ex went there. Ugh I hate saying her name.

I proposed to her there. I don't want it to be a repeat. I need to change it up. So I got my laptop out then canceled the japan trip.
Yea I know Ian is going to be pissed. But I don't care.

So I canceled everything. Then I thought about where we should go. Hmmm. We should go to Hawaii. That seems fun! So I booked the trip for Hawaii.

The plane leaves at 6:30am tomorrow. I bought the tickets then booked a hotel. The hotel view was beautiful. But I hope Ian likes it. It was 11:54pm. So I decided to tell Ian.

I walked into our room. Ian was asleep. I turned on the light. Then he woke up. "Is it time yet?" he asked. "No. I just wanted to tell you something." I said.

Ian's POV
"Okay. What is it?" I asked. "Well.....our trip.....have been....Uh.....um....canceled. They cancelled the flight to Japan....Yea." he said. "Oh really. That sucks. Now what?" I asked. "No worries. I just booked us a trip to Hawaii. It looks amazing." he said while walking over to me. Then he sat near me.

"Really. Wow Anthony. You are the best boyfriend ever!" I said. I showered him with so many kisses. "Okay. Okay. I get it." he said while laughing.

"This is going to be fun. I gotta re pack my stuff." I said. "Wait Ian. Why do you wanna go to Hawaii?" he asked. "Because. I remembered how I went there with Pamela and you went there with..." "Yea I know." he said causing him to cut me off.

He looked mad and tired at the same time. "Go to sleep! I'll repack. Alright?" I asked. "No. Let me just repack. Then I'll go to sleep." he said. "Alright." I said.

I took out my luggage then went to the living. I repacked my bag. Then I looked at the time. It was 12:06am. I went into the room then saw Anthony sitting on the bed while repacking.

"Hey babe." I said. "Yea?" He asked. "What time do we leave?" I asked. "The plane leaves at 6:30am." he said. "Oh okay." I said.

I was even more excited then before.

Anthony's POV
Wow. Ian really wanted to go to Hawaii. I started to repack. But I still kept the suits, the cameras. And the most important thing. The ring. After we finished we put our stuff in the living room.

"Now what?" Ian asked. "Well. We can cuddle until 4:30am." I said. "Sure!" he said. So we went to bed and cuddled. I put an alarm clock on so we don't wake up late.

"Hey. Why do you think they canceled the Japan flight?" he asked. "Um....I don't know...." I said. "Hmm. Interesting... Are you SURE they canceled it?" he asked.

I was so nervous.

Ian's POV
I didn't really believe him. But I wanted to see how long he could lie to me. "Can we just go to sleep now?" he asked. "Alright. Good night." I said. "Good night!" he said.

I feel like Anthony is hiding something. But I don't know what. Hmmmm. I'll just shake it off for now. But I'll never forget. I fell asleep in Anthony's arms. Just like every other night.

Thanks for reading! I love you!