Movin' In

Ian's POV
"Ian. Hurry up! I'm about to leave." Anthony said. "Coming!" I yelled back.

I uploaded the video. Then grabbed my wallet, and my phone then left.

We got into Anthony's car and started to drive. "So where are we going to get the room stuff at?" Anthony asked while pulling out of the garage.

"First let's go to home depot to get the paint." I said. "Okay." Anthony said. "Where else?"

"Then go to sleepys because we need a new, bigger bed." "Yea I'm still listening." he said while looking at the road.

"Then go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond for decorations." I said. "Okay then. Let's go!" he said.

Anthony's POV
We got to home depot and saw the paint. "What type of paint color are you two men looking for?" one of the employees asked.

"Well. Look at his eye's. I want that color." I said while pulling Ian closer to the employee.

"Alright then I'll be back in a few minutes." The employee said while smiling.

"You want my eye color?" he whispered while looking confused. Anthony then hugged me putting his arms around my back and my head on his chest.

"Yes. Because I Love Your eyes, and you!" he said. "I Love You too!" I said while smiling.

Until I thought of Miel's eyes. There the same color. I got sad real quick.

Anthony's POV
"Here you guys go. Beautiful choice." The employee said. "Thank you." I said.

I bought the paint then I saw Ian. He looked so sad. We walked to the car. Then sat there in silence.

"Babe?" I asked. "Hun. Yea. What?" he said. "Are you okay?" i asked concerned.

"Yea. See I'm smiling. Haha! Lets go to the next place alright." he said. "Okay okay!" I said.

Then I leaned over and kissed him on the neck. "I Love You Ian!" I said. He turned around then smiled.

"There's my Ian." I said. "I Love You too Anthony!" he said. Then we went to the next store.

Thank you so much for reading!