The Ring

Anthony's POV
We woke up. Ian decided to take a shower. I went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. As I cooked I thought about Ian. Will he say yes?

Then I remembered something. How am I going to propose without a ring? "Shit. Why am I so stupid?" I said out loud. "I wonder the same thing." Ian said.

I turned around and saw him standing there. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yea. Why?" I asked. "Well you seem to be talking to yourself." he said.

"Oh it's nothing." I said while smiling. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I Love You!" he said. "I love me too!" I said causing us to laugh.

Ian's POV
I setted up the table. Anthony put the food down on the table and we sat down across from each other. "Well. Babe I gotta go out today. So what are you going to do?" he asked.

"Where are you going? Can I come?" I asked. "Hmmm. No. Sorry Babe it's a secret." he said while smiling. I thought about what it was. All I thought about was Miel.

I started to get a little sad.

Anthony's POV
I saw Ian's face. He looked sad. "You okay?" I asked. "Yea. Why you asked?" he asked. "Well. You look sad. I'm your boyfriend. I know when you are sad." I said.

"Nothing. You just go out where you gotta go. I'll just clean up around here." he said. "I love you Ian." I said with a smile. "Yea. I know." he said.

Something was wrong. I finished my food and put the dishes in the sink. Then I got dressed. Ian was sitting on the couch watching T.V.
"Babe. I'm leaving." I said. "Hmmm. Oh. Uh okay. Have Fun" he said. I didn't like seeing Ian sad. "You...Um..wanna go?" I asked.

He turned his head to me. "Yes! Yes! I wanna go!" he said. "Okay okay. Get dressed." I said while smiling. He gave me a hug and kissed me everywhere on my face.

"I love you so much!" he said. "Be right back." he said. How am I suppose to get the ring now?

Thank You for reading!!