Planning a trip

Ian's POV
When we got home we took showers. After I took a shower Anthony did. No we didn't take a shower together. I was kinda devastated.

After we took showers we went into our room and cuddled. Anthony sat up on the bed while I put my head in his neck. "Hey Ian. You noticed that we never went on vacation together."

"Yea. I think we should go somewhere." I said while smiling.

Anthony's POV
I had to say that because I needed to propose somewhere. "Where?" he said. "We should go to Japan!" I said. "Why? Anthony you literally went there a few weeks ago." he said.

"And? Look you love Japan and I love Japan." I said. "True." he said. "You'll be somewhere you love with someone you love." I said.

"You're right. I'm gonna plan it right now!" he said. He got up from the bed. "Wait Ian!" I said. "What?" "Since you got up my position doesn't feel right anymore." I said.

He smiled then got my laptop. He came back to his position. "Thank you! I feel way better now that I know that your in my arms." I said.

He smiled at me. Then kissed me the lips. "I love you." he said. "I love you too!" I said. He typed in the password then went on the web.

Ian's POV
As I looked up the websites I started to wonder why Anthony wanted to go vacationing. I mean there isn't anything wrong with it. But it's just so random.

I saw a beautiful hotel. It had the most beautiful view ever. Anthony was falling asleep. "Hey babe. Look at this one." I said. "Oh....yea. It looks *yawns* amazing." he said.

"I know. Well go to sleep sleepy head. We'll talk more about it in the morning." I said. I turned off the light. I booked marked the page. Then I fell asleep as well.

Sorry if it's short. But Thank You for reading!!!