Packing Up

Anthony's POV
I woke up to Ian cuddled up into my arms. He looked so cute. I didn't want to ruin this moment. So I sat there thinking about what I'm going to do.

We'll stay in Japan for a week. I'll propose to him the day before we leave. It will be perfect. As I thought to myself Ian woke up. He looked at me then smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked while smiling. "When I wake up cuddled with you I know that it wasn't a dream." he said. "Aww. You are so dorky. I love you." I said. "I love you too." he said. We kissed.

"Well we should start planning the trip and packing up." he said while getting up. "Yea. Let's start." I said. We ate breakfast then Ian started planing the trip.

Ian's POV
I used Anthony's laptop and went back to where it was booked marked. Anthony was in our room. "Hey babe. Look at this hotel I found." I said. "Coming!"

He came over and saw the hotel. "Ian. That is beautiful." he said. "I know right. I'm gonna book it!" I said. "Alright. I'm going to continue to pack." he said.

I booked the room. Then I bought the airplane tickets. I walked to our room and saw Anthony packing his clothes. "We are all set." I said.

He smiled at me. "Nice. Hey Ian. Should I bring this beanie?" he asked. "Hell yea. You look so hot with it." I said. He laughed. Then he hugged me. "Thank you." he said.

"Oh. Babe we should bring our vlog camera. We can vlog our trip." he said. "Yea. Get Idea. This is going to be the best trip ever." I said.

"I'll be right back. I need the bathroom." I said. "Alright." he said.

Anthony's POV
I packed the cameras. I packed two Tuxedos. One for me and one for Ian. Then I packed the ring. I didn't want him yo see it so I packed my regular clothes on top.

I'm so sneaky.

Ian came back. "Can you pass me the luggage?" he asked. I passed him the luggage then he started to pack.

By the time we finished packing it was 2:07pm. So we decided to take a walk in the park. We sat on the bench. He put his head on my shoulder.

Ian's POV
"Wow. Anthony I can't believe this." I said. "What?" he asked "That we were Best Friends. But now we are Boyfriends." I said. "Ian. I love you so much like I would literally kill anyone who hurts you." he said.

"Really? Anthony I love you too. But I'm not going to fight anyone that is bigger then me. Your on your own." I said. We both laughed.

It was getting a little dark so we decided to go home. When we went home we took showers. When I got out of the shower I went to the living room and I saw Anthony sitting on the diner chair. I walked up to behind him.
"Anthony? Are you okay?" I asked. He turned around, got up, then hugged me. "I love you Ian!" he said. I hugged back. "I love you too Anthony." I said. I kissed him.

"I'm going to sleep. You are too. Because we are leaving at 4:30 am." I said. "Alright I'll be there in a few minutes." he said.

Thank you for reading!!!