Let's Do This!!!

Anthony's POV
I was ready. So I went to Ian and got him up. Then I pinned him to the hallway wall. I then started to nibble on his neck.

"Oh.....Anthony.....wait." he said. "Are you not ready?" I asked. "No silly. Protection." he said. "Okay. Wait. Ian you aren't going to get pregnant." I said.

"Well Anthony. You wanna know something. I never had sex with a Man before. So I just wanna be protected." he said still being pinned on the wall.

"Your right. I'm sorry." I said. "That's okay. Now come on. Lets go to the room." he said. We went to the room then he gave me a condom.

"Put it on." he said. I put it on while Ian got undressed. He was in his boxers and a shirt. "I'm ready Babe." he said.

I pushed him on the bed then got on top of him.

WARNING!!!! It's happening!!! Change it if you don't want to read it!

I kissed him on the neck all the way down. Then I took off his shirt and he undressed me. After making out for 5 minutes I flipped him over.

Ian's POV
He flipped me over and I knew it was time.

ABORT!!! ABORT!!! ABORT!!!

I waited for a few seconds until he sticked it in. It was the best feeling ever. He pushed harder each time causing me to moan louder then ever.

It was amazing. I didn't want to stop. "An......th....ony. Ugh!!!" I moaned. Anthony kept on pushing harder and harder.

He made me feel like I was special. I forgot about everything that have ever happened between us. This was Love.

Anthony's POV
I didn't want to stop. So I kept on pushing even more then ever. It was the greatest feeling ever. Ian's moans were so sexy. They made me horny. So I took off the condom.

Then I continued. As I kept pushing I felt so horny.

(Is this weird? Well I'm sorry. I warned you)

"Oh......Anthony!!!" he moaned. I took out my wiener then saw white stuff everywhere. Ian was still tilted on the corner of the bed.

I got off of him. I pulled up my pants and put on my shirt "Ian? Are you okay?" I asked. "Anthony that was the best thing ever." he said. He got up.

I put his boxers, and his pants on him. Then he put his shirt back on. I got on top of him. "I Love You Anthony Padilla!" he said. Then he smiled at me.

"Well. I Love You too Ian Andrew Hecox!" I said back. We turned off the lights then we laid on the bed together. We cuddled all night.

Ian tucked his head in my neck with his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his back. It was perfect.

Wow! I'm so weird. Sorry if this was disturbing! Thanks so much for reading.