a new beginning

Two weeks later

(F/n) pov

Ever since you met Lelouch you seem to recover from the whole break up. Lelouch wasn't kidding when he said he'll hang out with you. When you went to the mall you asked him if he would like to go with you. He would say yes and he would always bring his friend with him who happens to be name Suzaku. For some reason, he always wore a disguise which you always wondered why.

"Hey Lelouch, why do you always wear that disguise? Are you being watch or something?" You asked you were walking in the mall.

"Ah well, I was going to tell you when you were ready. So for now it's just to hide my identity from the others." He said as he stops at some store.

Lelouch pov

'She getting curious about me now. I can't tell her I'm the emperor yet. She's been different from the others I've dated. Just some more time until she falls in love with me with the real me not as the emperor with all that power.' I thought as looked at the store we stopped.

I saw that it was full of anime posters Manga and more things I notice from others. I looked at (f/n) and saw her looking at all the Chibi stuff dolls. I notice that she stared at a one only.

'Oh, so she's a secret Otaku girl. Who would have thought of her as one?' I smiled at her as he reached for the doll.

(F/n) pov.

Lelouch grabbed the Eren Chibi doll from one of your favorite shows. (Sorry couldn't help it I'm an aot fan!) He grabbed it and gave it to you confused about why he was giving the doll to you. "Here I've seen how you stare at it might as well get it before someone else does." He says to you while smiling.

"Lelouch I can't buy it yet I have to save my money for food and other necessities. If I could I would have bought it the moment I found it."

"Then it can't be helped then." He grabbed the doll and went to the cashier and bought it. He handed it over to you and looked away so you won't see his faint blush.

"Here a gift from me to you for being someone who listens to the real me." He said as he smiled at you.
You grabbed the bag and hold it tightly.

"Lelouch thank you," you smiled at him a real happy smile that you haven't done since your mother died. Mostly it was a ghost smile or small smile.

"Well, it's good to see a real smile, at last, I was beginning to think you lost the feeling to be happy."

"No, it's not that I just didn't see the reason to smile like that since the day I lost my mother."

"I guess that's another thing we have in common. We both lost the one parent that cared about us." He said as he patted your head and gave you a warm smile. For some reason, your heart skips a beat and felt like hugging him.

"Yeah, I guess so. Hey, let's go get something to eat Lelouch we're nearby my home so I can cook a good meal if you want."

Suzaku pov.

'Seems like things are going smoothly for Lelouch now. So glad I didn't join them today to go to the mall. How else would I follow them the whole mall like this.' As he looked through the screens of the security room. He saw how happy he was and how sweet the girl is to him. How she doesn't want to make him sad at all. Even after he bought her the doll she still accepts it after he explains to her the reason why.

"Seems like Lelouch has found his match now. Oh well, time to help the two to be closer to each other. Who knows maybe she'll be by his side to the end." He said as he saw them beginning to leave the mall and saw how they both smiled at each other.