friend or foe

(F/n) pov

Time Skip

Few weeks have passed since Lelouch and you had your first date. He was busy doing his job as emperor and he would stay up until midnight to go to sleep. You would often stay up and wait but your body wasn't used to the time zone yet. You missed him during the day and he would often leave his work to see you and eat lunch with you.

Today was the same you looked out on the lake seeing it sparkle in the sun rays. You didn't bother to go inside for the day you enjoyed it outside especially with the breeze feeling nice.

'I hope Lelouch is doing okay he's barely got any sleep last night. If he keeps this up his body will stop functioning properly.' You were too distracted in your thoughts to even hear the horses coming in your direction.

Lelouch pov

I was looking for (F/n) since I finally got my work done. Suzaku knew that she seems a bit alone during the day and would look a bit sad as well. While I was looking for her with Suzaku hopefully to find her alright.

"Have you noticed that C.C has been acting very strange since we came back, my lord," Suzaku asked.

"I have no time to concern myself with that witch right now. The only thing I'm concerned about is the empire and my love for (F/n)."

"Of course you would say that but still it's strange. She has been very quiet and hasn't been seen around. Don't you think that's something that you should be concerned about while lady (F/n) is here?" Suzaku said as he looked a bit worried. He's been able to get close to her and thinks of (F/n) as a little sister.

"I just hope C.C isn't with her right now. We don't know what that witch can do." I kept looking for her only to see no one there.

C.C pov

I was quite shocked that she was there near the lake today. As I got closed to her she seems too distracted to hear me. She looked a bit lifeless while looking at the lake.

"You should be more careful around here you may never know who may come around." She jumped a bit when she heard me she looked scared a bit. When she saw me she just smiled sweetly at me like she was glad to have someone to talk to.

"Oh, lady C.C what surprise to see you how have you been?" She said nicely to me.

'What's wrong with this girl? Why is she being nice to a witch now that she knows what I am.'

"What's wrong you seem a bit sad right now." She looked away and kept staring at the lake. I decided to sit next to her she seems so alone now.

"I'm worried about Lelouch he's not getting proper sleep and last night he came in at 2 in the morning and left at 5. I'm worried that his health would get worse." She said with a sad expression.

'Wait so she wasn't acting she truly cares about him. All the girls I've met have only cared about was the power and money they would get with him and that would only last a week or two.'

"You don't have to worry about that idiot even before this he had gotten worse. He would leave the school to go to the black knight and fight as Zero. At some point, he lost his sanity when he lost Nunnally. So far he seems to become different in a way when he's with you. He smiling and doesn't use a fake smile."

"You two seem really close for coworkers if you know that. Did you guys dated or something?"

"No I gave him his geass it's the power of the king and he's the only one to complete his geass. I'm the only person that can't get affected by his or any other geass. But now that he has the code from his father I have to look for another person to give my code."

"Wow, that's really cool to have a power like that. But what does having the code mean anyway?"

'Oh she's not going to like this at all.'

"It means that you won't be able to die like a normal human. You'll be able to hold and give the power of geass. In return you have to spend the rest of the days seeing your love one get old and die. The former person that had the geass code would be granted his or her wish which is to die. I want to die but I need someone to be my next geass code so I can die."

"Wow that's is so sad unable to die like a normal person. I wish I could help you in any way possible lady C.C, but I'm just a weak human with no powers of my own."

'Just why is she so nice to me can't you see I hate you for taking Lelouch away from me! Why can't you see that!?' Seeing that she was really caring I couldn't decide to call her a friend or an enemy.

'I guess I can't hate her at all and she cares about others as well. I guess there one thing I could do for her.' I lifted my hand for her to grab.

"Would like to be with Lelouch forever (F/n)? If so I can grant you that wish but in return I want you to grant me my wish can you do that for me." She smiled and grab my hand knowing full well what she's getting into.

"Yes I here by accept the terms of your contract."

Lelouch pov.

I looked everywhere and now that we were outside I see C.C and (F/n) siting together. C.C was holding her hand as if they agreed to something.

'Don't tell me she made a contract with her.' I snap his reins of his horse hoping that they were just being friends. Oh was I wrong her right eye had the same geass as what I have. 'It seems that I'm toi late for her to stop the contract. Seems that C.C has chosen someone else to give her code.'

I mange to arrive and they saw me and Suzaku. "(F/n) I finally found you. You have no idea how worried I've been when I couldn't find you anywhere." She seems sad that she got me worried that I hugged her closer.

"Lelouch I'm sorry I've made you worried." She hugged me as she cried.

"C.C what are you doing here anyway?" I said as turn to see the witch looking at the lake.

"I was walking around distracting myself and I found her all alone and we talk and became friends. You know you shouldn't worry a girl a lot. Especially the girl who is my contract so be careful Lelouch." She said with her mischief smirk of hers.

'Damn that witch!'

C.C pov

'I guess I couldn't hate her at all now that I know who she really is. As long as we keep the trems of the contract I know she'll fulfill my wish.' Looking at the couple I could see that I made the right choice.