reunited

(F/n) pov

You escaped from the battlefield and landed some medical base. Nagisa was there trying to stop your father from going back to the battlefield. He was about to collapse from the pain but you caught him in time. Which surprised him and yourself of the sudden action of kindness.

"Your are such an idiot for making her worry. Can't you see that she cares about your health." You said as you began to help him into a bed. Nagisa followed you as she carried your doll. Your pretty strong but not strong enough to beat Suzaku.

"So stay there and heal if you go into battle you'll lose your life before. And yes that's an order from me or I'll make you do it and I won't hesitate to use geass." And like that you walked back to the entrance with the doll that you took away from Nagisa and looked outside. Everyone seem impressed that you force the general to bed rest.

That's when you saw a flalla being shot and Lelouch voice saying schneizel surrender. And had control of damocly and the flallas and everyone had to bow down to him.

'Lelouch is this really the right choices you want.' You thought as everyone from the britannia army yelled 'all hale Lelouch'.

You were notice someone followed you and saw it was Shogo. He try to convince you sometimes to give Tohdoh a chance but you never listen.

"What are you here to check that I won't run away."

"Nah just here to thank you for making Tohdoh rest. He's stubborn to take care of himself and your the same as him too. Never wanting people to tell you what was right for you." He said as he looked sadly that they lost again to Britainana.

"That not true I have friends and love ones helping me. Lelouch was the one who helped me out the most. That's why I love him with all my heart and nothing will ever change that. He's the only one who has never abandoned me and has help me become stronger." You saw a knightmare land and it had part of the Guren on it. A few medics helped out the pilots out and into medical care.

Another landed but it was the Britainana army arresting everyone.

"Your majesty are you hurt in any way?" Jeremiah asked as he looked for any scratches on you.

"No I'm fine they just wanted to talk with me. Where's is Lelouch Jeremiah?" You asked as you looked for Lelouch.

"My lady the Shinkiro was destroyed but he is waiting for you my lady." He said as he bowed to you.

"Alright take me too him." You said as he helped you up to the knightmare to take you to Lelouch.

Lelouch pov

Now that the zero requiem has started I have to die to bring peace to the world. I saw Jeremiah knightmare landing on the damocly.

"Jeremiah you better have a good reason being here. I was about to leave to find my lovely (F/n). " That's when I saw a familiar (h/c) hair popping up from behind him.

"Lelouch!" She yelled as she jumped off the knightmare and into my arms. I hugged her not letting go of her one bit. Her scent made me relax once again and her warmth was with me. Oh I missed her so much that tears streak down my cheeks.

"Lelouch I've missed you so much." She said as she cried a bit as well. I kissed her tears away and kissed her forehead and then her lips.

"I've missed you so much too my love. I was beginning to think I would never see you again." She kissed me again not even bothered that Jeremiah was uncomfortable with the scene.

"Let's go home love." She nodded in agreement and saw nunnally was taken into a aircraft with their solders as well as schneizel in cuffs.

"Well take the knightmare jeremiah. You make sure the prisoners don't cause a fuss." I said as I took her into the knightmare frame. Course I had her sit on my lap we've been separated for too long.

Time Skip

We've arrive at our temporary home and I took her to our room. C.C always find a way to get back here but I lock the door to make sure no one comes in. I hugged her and kissed her lips that I missed so much. She kissed me back as she missed it too.

"My love I've missed you so much." I whispered in her ears.

"I miss you too Lelouch."

We were so into the mood that a knock was on the door. Of course I was irritated about the sudden disturbance of our love making. I walked over and saw it was Suzaku.

"Suzaku your okay." (F/n) said as she hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Yeah I escaped my knightmare before it self-destruct. I'm glad your back (F/n) Lelouch was going crazy looking for you." He said as he patted her head.

"Really that's so sweet of Lelouch to care about me." She said as she hugged me. I just looked away from not showing my embarrassment to them.

"Lelouch did you tell her about the zero requiem final phase." Suzaku asked as she looked at me wondering what we're talking about.

"I was about tell her but you came in."

She looked a bit confused about what we're talking about that I hugged her close so she can feel the warmth of my body.

"My love listen to me there's a way for us to live in peace away from people that desire power of the weak. In order to bring peace to the world I directed everyone's hatred towards me. And to make it go away I have to die infront of the whole world. By Zero himself." She looked at me scared of what I just told her. Her tears began to fall and she cried into my chest.

"Lelouch why didn't you tell me earlier before all this happen. I don't want want to lose you Lelouch." She said as she hugged me closer.

"I'm sorry my love if want you to join me. I want you to stay with c.c when they kill me. Suzaku would be Zero and he would get his revenge against me killing Euphemia. I promise you I will come back and we can start a family together." She nodded and I kissed her forehead.