pokie game

(F/n) pov

You were bored and C.C and Suzaku were busy with whatever they have to hear. You began to log in to YouTube and began to watch anime. What can you say you were an Otaku and proud of it. You began to watch your show while hugging your eren Chibi doll that Lelouch bought you.

After a few hours the door open and you saw it was C.C with a box of strawberry pokie in her hand. She had a wicked smile that gave you a feeling you won't like what she had in mind for you.

"Hey (F/n) have you heard of the pokie game?" She asked as she shook the box.

"No, I don't know about that game. And why do I get the feeling you have something plan that I might not like?" You said a bit nervous.

"Oh, it's an innocent game for couples to play. You take a pokie stick and put it in your mouth and the person who you love. You bite one end and the other bites the other end and once you get in the middle you get the point right." She says with a smirk.

'That game is just so you can kiss that's not innocent at all. It's pure torture for those that are forced to do it in front of others.' You began to panic when the door open Lelouch came in and saw that C.C had a pokie box.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked as he removes his hat.

"Oh, nothing just explaining (F/n) a game that involves with pokies. So you guys should play this game (F/n) knows the rules and everything else. Well, I would stay and watch the show but I have a pizza to eat so see ya you lovebirds." She said as she passed Lelouch the box and left the room.

'Damn it why can't she tell that I don't feel comfortable with a game to kiss your boyfriend.' You heard the box open and saw Lelouch eating a pokie stick. You were kinda curious about what it would be like.

Lelouch pov

'A game that involves with pokies does C.C think I'm stupid to know this is a game to kiss (F/n).' While finishing the pokie (F/n) was zone out that when I came up with an idea.

"So how does the game go I'm quite interested in it now." She jumped as she heard me ask.

'She's so adorable when she's nervous.'

"Um, you grab a pokie." She began to say as she blushed.

I grabbed the pokie and put one end in my mouth and put the other in her mouth. I began to eat it then she would do the same on her end. This went on until we in the middle.

I looked at her beautiful (e/c) eyes and she looked into mine. I ate the last bit of the pokie and claim my prize. Her soft lips were like heaven to me that I couldn't help but get some more. She kissed back as she sighs out of delight as well. We pulled apart and saw her blushing face was cute on her.

"We should play that game more often (F/n)?" She nodded in agreement as I lean in for another kiss.

------
I know it's short but I didn't want to keep anyone waiting.