Tohdoh

Tohdoh pov.

Ever since I found my daughter alive and well I wonder what her life was like. Did her mother take her to him? Or was she there out her free will? I know I wasn't there for her whole life but I don't know what to do.

"Sir are you alright you seem more glum then usual." Nagisa said as she brought some tea.

"I wonder how she is? My own daughter rejected me as soon as I told her. How would you feel if that happens to you Nagisa?" I asked her she and I always call each other by our first names but she always call me sir.

"Sad and guilt for all the pain she may have gone through alone sir. But I wouldn't blame her for rejecting you either. I mean when she needed her dad there he was never there. I'm sure if you try talking to her maybe she'll be able to forgive you." Nagisa said as she walked away.

'I have to get back to Britainana.' I was about to leave until the news came on.

"In other news the emperor Lelouch vi britannia has announced that he and (F/n) (l/n) will be getting married. Here we have a photo of him with her arriving from Japan. Could this mean britannia has finally have a empress. Who can know? This been Mille Ashford-"

"No this can't be true she's getting married to him." I sink back down in my chair. Everyone else came in and saw my reaction to this.

"So Lelouch is making her become his wife and if the public knows that she's half Japanese." Nagisa started.

"The black knights won't be needed anymore. He'll have the world supporting him by the time they get married." Kallen said as she looked at how happy they are.

Time Skip

Lelouch pov.

We came back after some time in Japan. So much has happened now that I can't help but smile for our wedding day. We made sure the public know that we were getting married. Once we got back as well (F/n) agreed to it before all that so now the whole world knows.

I got a message from the black knights again saying they want to talk to me again. And they'll be coming here in a few days from today.

'I better let (F/n) know they're coming so she can stay in the room this time. If she couldn't accept him the first time then she'll probably run away again.' They door open Suzaku came in with more paperwork again.

"I swear Suzaku I will get (F/n) to use her geass on you."

"Oh come on Lelouch we both know she'll never use it against me." He put on a confident smile.

"Whatever but I have to tell you something before you go. It's seems the black knights want to talk again. By the looks of it they saw the news of me and (F/n) getting married."

"Well you should warn her first that way she's more prepared for anything. You know last time she couldn't handle it well after the big surprise of Tohdoh being her father."

"Yes I know I'll tell her tonight anyway is this all the paperwork I have for today." Suzaku nodded to confirm it. I began to start my work again.

Time Skip night time

(F/n) was sitting on bed reading while I was changed to my pj's( do guys even say that?). She's always thinking about something about the future. Especially since the father incident.

"Love I have something to tell you will you listen?" She nodded to me as she put her book down.

"The black knights are coming again and I think Tohdoh doesn't want us together." She looked worried and shook a bit.