tea

Lelouch pov

Tohdoh explian why he had to leave back then. He didn't want his daughter to be treated as an outsider. He never thought his daughter was with me after so long.

"Tohdoh even I wouldn't have done that to a girl like her. She lost her reason to smile before I've met her, and she been getting back on her feet little by little. What you made her do may affect her now." I said as I got up from my throne. C.C came back and shook her head letting me know that she's not coming out of the room.

"It's seems to me this meeting wasn't a good idea maybe next time we would meet in better terms. So I wish good fortune to your desires." And I left not bothering to hear what they say. As of now my main priority is (F/n).

(F/n) pov

You don't know how long you've been in the room. You huge your eren doll and sat on the bed trying to forget what you found out today. The door somehow open and you saw Lelouch coming in. He walk over to you and hugged you hoping to cheer you up a bit. You let go of your doll and hugged him instead knowing that warmth of his is real.

Hey spoke soft words into your ears telling you it be okay. You manage to calm down a bit and thanks to him. He pulled you to bed to lay down and saw your eyes. He didn't like to see you like this all sad and alone. He wanted to keep his promise to you and he has. Every moment he would worried for your happiness.

"Did they leave already Lelouch?" You said as lay your head on his chest. He gently petted your head.

"Yeah I mange to talk with that guy telling me the reason why he did what he did. A father like that shouldn't expect his child to forgive him like that or accept him quickly. Those types of people don't deserve to be called dad or father." He said controlling his emotions.

"Lelouch thank you for coming and being with me. Your always with me even when I'm scared or alone you helped me. It feels like you give me too much I don't know how to repay you back."

"Easy stay by my side until the end. Your the only that makes feel loved. Your love is what keeps me sane and your the only person that I would give up anything to be with you at all times. If only Suzaku didn't put me to work I would stay here with you in my arms." He said and you smiled that he always thought about you in his work.

"Thank you Lelouch."

Time skip

Lelouch pov

It seems (F/n) has recovered from the whole father incident. C.C has helped with her geass every once and awhile but she's still not use to giving orders to everyone. Suzaku brought me more paperwork again and now I can't spend time with (F/n) until I'm done.

"Damn that Suzaku he's doing this on purpose to torture me from seeing my love." I heard a knock and the door open and (F/n) head pop in as she smiled.

"Hey Lelouch I brought some tea for you since you sound stress." She came with a tray with some tea and cookies. I suddenly got an idea that I think I will enjoy a lot.

"Love would you like some tea as well. I would like it if you to join me as well." I said as I drank some.

"Sure let's me go get some more tea-" She got surprised that kissed her. She moan as I kissed her but I moved my hand to her hip and gasp from the new touch. Closed her eyes as pour the tea in drank though the kiss. Once I did that I finally let her go.

"So how's the tea my love."

"Lelouch you are such a little pervert but your my little pervert." She said she hugged me.

"I guess I am a little pervert but only to you my love." I lean in to steal another kiss from her only to be distributed by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me Suzaku and I have more paperwork for you." He said I sigh and looked at (F/n).

"We'll continue this later alright my love."

She blushed. 'She's looks so cute when she blushes.' I open the door and Suzaku brought in two stack of paper.

'I think I'm going to be here longer then I thought.'

(F/n) pov.

'Wow that's a lot of paperwork.' You saw how much work Lelouch has now.

"Well I guess I'll bring you some more tea or you never finish." You began to leave as Suzaku chuckles at Lelouch reactions.

"It's best you get started Lelouch or else I'll make sure (F/n) doesn't come to see you." That was the last thing you heard before Lelouch screaming that he has to be kidding.

"Lelouch you sure know how get me off focus sometimes" You said as you went to prepare the tea.