welcome back home

(F/n) pov

You been feeling homesick for few days now. You would think of madam Julia and momo how they were doing. Your friends at the cafe who would talk to you on their breaks. Unfortunately today your homesick got worse, and what's worse it was infront of Lelouch.

You guys were in his office he was doing the last of his paper work. You were just sitting near the window and sigh loudly. Lelouch saw you and felt concerned about you.

"Love what's wrong you look sad?" He said as he got up and walked near you.

"Lelouch can I ask you something?"

"Anything my love what is it that you want to know?" He said as he hugged you.

"Can we go back to Japan I've been getting a bit homesick. And there are some things that I have to check out." You asked he just smiled.

"Sure anything you want my love. We can leave in a few days to prepare or things. How does that sound." You nodded in agreement with his plan.

Time Skip Few days

'Today we're going going back to Japan and Lelouch and Suzaku as well as C.C are coming with me.' You thought as you were almost there just by a few hours.

C.C was sitting in her chair eating pizza as usual. You always wondered where all that pizza went since she was skinny. Suzaku was next to her reading the updates to Lancelot. Lelouch was doing some of his work on the plan while you read what's been happening in Japan.

So far nothing has happen but you may never know after being gone for so long. Lelouch finished the last of his paper work and sigh out of relief.

"Thank God I'm done with all that work now. Suzaku you better not have anymore for me right now." He said as you laugh at them while C.C giggled with you.

"No that was all you had to do... for now." Lelouch whine about him always working. While Suzaku asked you to make him quiet with his eyes. Which you mange to do by kissing his cheek and lay your head on his shoulder. Somehow that actually got him to be quiet through the whole plane ride.

When you guys arrive Lelouch had a car ready for them to go to your old place. You were all excited to come back home now and see everyone. When you guys arrive to your place you saw madam Julia going in her apartment.

"Madam Julia!!!" She turn around and momo saw you and went running to you and so did madam Julia as well.

"Oh my little (F/n) you came back I was starting to think you died or something. Oh look at you your glowing and smiling like before. Tell how was the home lands did you see the new emperor. Oh there so much I want to know now that your back."

"Yeah I was getting a bit homesick and asked Lelouch if we could come." You said as you pointed to Lelouch who was wearing a disguise as well as the others.

"Well it looks like you made a lot of new friends. But please come in to my place I keep forgetting to clean your apartment sometimes but it's just only two weeks." She said as she drag you to her room as momo followed you. For a 50 year old lady she really strong. The others were impressed that she could still have that kinda of strength in her.

As you explain everything about the homeland and other events that have happen. She was shocked that Lelouch was the emperor all this time and asked forgiveness for any of misbehaving. You just sweat drop at how her reaction was different from yours. Lelouch told her the whole story of his ex girlfriends and the way they used him. He also explian how you and him found each other. After he explian you swore you heard something snap.

"You mean those two hurt my little (F/n) and broke her heart at the same time. Next time I see them I'll give them a poisonous cookies!" You know you should never get her angry one time she literally knock some sense into some teens that made fun of you.

After trying to clam down madam Julia you went to your old apartment. To you it looked like you never left but you felt alone here.

Lelouch pov

I saw her standing in the middle of the room as she looked so alone. I knock on the door to grab her attention which worked and she smiled that I came.

"Hey Lelouch did you need something." She smiled at me she looked like she wanted to leave this place. We heard thunder from far away and Suzaku and C.C came in.

"Nice place it's better then I thought it be." C.C said as looked around when she stop at a photo of her and her mother.

"You look a lot like your mother but how come your eyes are different from both of you parents." Suzaku said as he remembers who your father was.

"My mom told me I got my grandmother eyes so that's why my eyes aren't the same. My mother's family are well known in the military as pilots so I guess it's in my blood. But never saw the use of fighting unless it's self-defense." She explained Suzaku was impressed by her answer but I knew how she was.

"Well I guess I'll stay with Julia since I don't want to sleep on the couch. Night" C.C left as she got her stuff to sleep with madam Julia which she was glad to help.

"Are you guys going to sleep together or separate?"

"You know I don't sleep alone anymore not when (F/n) needs me. So you can have the extra room I'll sleep next to my love." I said as I grabbed (F/n) and took her to her room. She was glad to have me sleep with her now. When we had thunderstorms over at the homeland she would sleep closer to me and hugged me. She hide her face in my chest even when I forget to put on a shirt.

"We should go on a date tomorrow would do you say my love."

"Yeah that sound like fun my love." She said as she hugged me.