meals and stories

Lelouch pov

As we walked to an apartment that looked well taken care of. It was a nice neighborhood too no people fighting or snobby neighbors. When the door from across open an elderly woman came out.

"Why hello (f/n) how have you been? And who's your friend here?" She asked as she was curious about who I am.

"Hello madam Julia I'm good. This is my friend Lelouch he's been helping me get back up on my feet again since the break-up. We came to eat would you like to join us as well."

"Oh child I've already ate but thank you for the offer. I have an appointment with momo's doctor so I have to get going."

"Okay, I hope he gets better." She said as she waves goodbye to her. As she walked into her home and saw it was nice and neat and not dirty. She went into the kitchen and began to cook.

"Do you need any help?" She looked up and smiles at me.

"Nope your my guest so you should relax I'll bring the tea in a bit." She smiled which made me obey her. After a few minutes, she came with two cups of Earl Grey tea and some cookies.

"Who's momo?" Asking curious who this momo person could be.

"Oh, momo is a dog a poodle from being an all-time champion in dog shows. He loves meeting people and playing. When I was younger my mom would let go over to talk with madam Julia. She like a mother to me as well ever since she promised my mother to take care of me. She trying to make me move in with her but I keep telling her that I would bother her sometimes. She tries buying me nice stuff but I always decline it. I don't want people to see me as a weak person or pity me. I want to stand up for myself and prove the world wrong. Just like Zero did for the Japanese but they betrayed him because of his way of strategies." I was surprised to hear her say my former identity of Zero. She looked up to me because of what I had to do to help the Japanese.

'It seems she's making me want to love her to the point of keeping her safe from others.' He smiled at her taking a sip of tea.

"Hey, Lelouch how did your mom die anyway? I'm kinda curious how she died if she was a nice mom to you?" She asked.

"Truth is my uncle killed her because she was married to my so-called father. My guess since he couldn't have her he decided to take her life. This cause my sister to go disabled to walk and my father disowned her as well as me. Suzaku family took us in before the war and so that's why we're best friends. That is until his true love died he still hang up on it. So try not to bring her up in conversation when he's around alright." Saying it but keep the most important details to himself.

"Don't worry I won't I'm not a fan of gossip a lot. Even people talk behind the former emperor back about how cruel he was. I only see why he would do it. The new emperor how I have yet to see since I was out camping during the time to see my mother's grave." She said with a smile.

"How far is your mother grave?"

"A day and a half. Her grave is pretty far by walking on foot so I have to leave early in the morning to get there in the afternoon. My mother was Britannian and my father was Japanese but he left when I was very young. So I have no idea who he is but he's not important to me. He lost his chance when he left me and my mother." She said as she got up to check on the food.

'Well seems like her life has been going through ups and downs. But one thing is for sure I'll make sure to make her happy.' Think when (f/n) came back with two plates of chicken Alfredo.

"Sorry it's not fancy but it good to eat." I grabbing the fork and got some of the pasta and I was amazed at how good it tasted. Heck, it was so good I finished it without knowing it.

"I'm guessing it good for you." She laughed a bit at how fast I ate it.

"Are you kidding me it was not good it was delicious. Not even the restaurant can compete with your home-cooked meal." I said all happy. I notice her faint blush and smiled at her known I manage to do that to her.

(F/n) pov

'He likes my cooking. He's the first guy to like my cooking even my ex didn't like it saying it was less salty.' Seeing Lelouch eating his second plate you smiled happy that someone actually likes the food you made. You never notice how lonely it was in your home until now. You felt tears on your cheeks. "What's wrong (f/n) do you feel sick? Are you hurt?" Lelouch asked but you looked up and shook your head.

"No, I'm just happy that you liked the food. And somehow how I feel happy just being able to share meals with someone else in my home." He looked happy to hear that a grab your head and intertwined your pinky with his.

"I promise to be by your side no matter what it is." He said as you agreed with him. Hearing him say that you felt like your heart skip some beats.

Lelouch pov.

'I want to be by her side forever now. I don't want to leave her alone in here it looks so sad.' Lelouch said as he continued eating then came up with an idea.

"Hey (f/n) can I stay over for tonight?"
She looked surprised but nodded at his request.

"Okay let me text Suzaku to let him know alright." She nodded and continue with her food.

"Hey, Suzaku going to stay at (f/n) place for tonight. So don't come looking for me I'll call you when to pick me up."