wedding day

Lelouch pov

I couldn't sleep last night and the reason why was because I had to sleep away from my love. I gotten used to sleeping with her in my bed and feeling her close. I checked the clock it was 3:09 am.

'I need to sleep or else I can't wake up in the morning.' I got comfortable and grab her pillow that had a faint scent of her shampoo. Somehow I did fell asleep and had dreams of my love and me.

(F/n) pov

I woke up by C.C jumping on the bed as I looked at the clock it was 5:03 am. I looked at her giving 'what the hell is wrong with you' look.

"Come on you have to get up after it's your wedding day. Why else would I wake you up." She said as you got up all awake and excited about today. You got up and the servants began to fix you up with make-up but not heavy. Her hair was waved and then you put your dress on.

Since they had many important people from britannia nobles to EE.UU nobles and Japanese members as well. You guys wanted to uses roses and give it to every person who would come to the wedding. As you looked once more in the mirror you began to get nervous about falling or something worse. Your heart was beating so fast that it would jump out of your chest.

'Clam down today is your special day your going to marry Lelouch. It's going to be alright nothing wrong will happen.' You breathe in and out claiming yourself. A knock came from the door and you saw Suzaku come in his knights uniform.

"You ready because Lelouch has been waiting for you to be his." He said in a teasing voice. Since you didn't want your real dad to hand you to Lelouch you have Suzaku and the chef at the cafe to take his place. You mother and the chef were best friends when growing up and he saw you as daughter and so your more close to him.

"Yeah I'm ready." You said as you got your bouquet of roses.

Lelouch pov

The wedding started and Suzaku came to me when he checked on (F/n). I was anxious to see her after one night without her I wanted to see her badly. The soft tune started playing and the doors open and (F/n) coming down the aisle with her father figure. She looked so beautiful that my smiled wouldn't fade. As she arrive he kisses her head and handed her over to me she smiled asme she was so happy to see me again.

The priest came and began to do the ceremony. He went through the whole speech of young love and becoming one. When we got to the vows we repeated what he told us to say but the way we say it was different we respond with the in our hearts. The rings where then exchange as we did it at the same time to intertwined our fingers together.

"By the power vested in me I may now pronounce you husband and wife. Your majesty you may now kiss the bride."

"Finally." I whispered quietly so he wouldn't her and kissed her passionately. Everyone clap and cheered for us. We separate and we face everyone and they all stood up as we walked down the aisle to the car that waited for us to take us to the venue at the gardens.

The theme was a rose ball since (F/n) wanted a part of her mom in the wedding. I suggested a rose theme wedding since I found out her mom loved roses especially white roses. While in the car I place her on my lap not wanting to be apart from her again.

"Oh my love I've missed you so much last night. I couldn't sleep without you at all I had to use your pillow just let me feel your presence." I whispered in her hair and kissed her head forehead temples and lips.

"Lelouch I missed you so much too I was so lonely without you near me. The good thing is we can be together forever now." She said as she kissed my lips and lower to my neck. I moan by how sexy she's acting.

Time Skip

Once we arrive at the venue we had our fist dance as husband and wife. I couldn't stop smiling at all we dance and kissed. When the food came we fed each other I stole a kiss while giving her water. When cake came we cut it together and fed it to each other. C.C came and took me and (F/n) somewhere private and saw that (F/n) had both her eyes with the geass symbol on it. C.C hand over code by resting there foreheads together.

"You better take good care of her Lelouch I may lost my immortality but I see her as a sister." I nodded hugged her.

Once it was all over we went into our room which was spread with rose petals and candles were lit. I led her to the bed and kiss her lips.

"My love I'm so happy that were together forever now."

"Lelouch I want you to take me but go easy on me okay." She said as she moan as bit when I started kissing her neck for her sweet spot. That night we express our love until we morning.

(F/n) pov

When you woke up you saw you were naked and so was Lelouch. Then you remember what happened last night and smiled that we finally made love together.

'(F/n) vi britannia empress of Britainnia now. I guess I have to get use to it now after all I'm now with the man of my life.' You smiled as you cuddle closer to Lelouch and fell asleep again.