Lelouch birthday

Lelouch pov

I woke up and saw (F/n) still asleep on my chest. I didn't feel like wearing a shirt last night so she laid her head on my chest. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30 in the morning. I felt lazy today and worse it was snowing as well. The good thing is we have plenty of firewood for the whole winter and food until next week.

I felt so warm here with my love with me in the nice warm bed. My lover next to me making me more warmer. This is the life no war no more battles to fight and best of all no one needs our power.

"Lelouch are you awake." I look at my loves eyes open. She looked so beautiful while sleeping but she more beautiful wake.

"Morning love did you sleep well." She smiled and lean in to give me my morning kiss.

"I slept great when your around how about you my love." She looked up at me with loving eyes.

"Amazing but happy to be wake to see you. Even though I see you in my dreams as well but the real world is better."

"I feel like staying like this all day Lelouch." She said as lay back down.

"Well could after all we have nothing better to do but stay in bed maybe have some special time after all." I said as hug her close letting her feel my body. She began to moan from the friction.

"Lelouch please don't tease me especially now." She said as I began to tease her more.

"Come on it is my birthday after all plus I've been aching to feel you my love." She was beginning to panting.

"Lelouch... we can't... not now." That seem strange to me she never acts like that at all.

"What's wrong love are you in pain or something." I got worried if she was hurt.

(F/n) pov

You couldn't hide it anymore it more. You had been waiting to tell him for a while. You took a deep breath and looked at Lelouch lavender eyes.

"Lelouch I've been wanting to tell you something important. But I was so scared of telling you this." You said as you sat up and he sat with you.

"What is it love." He had concerned in his eyes.

"The truth is I found out what was wrong with me."

"What is it love are you sick or something." The worry in his voice was being notice. You took a deep breath and let the truth be known to him.

"The truth is I'm pregnant Lelouch."

Lelouch pov

Wait did I just heard her right did she say she's pregnant. Now that I think about it morning sickness is one symptom but I never thought about it.

(F/n) pov

You saw him react different from what you thought. He looked up and smiled at you and hugged you.

"That's great then that means I'm going to be a father. Why didn't you tell me sooner love." You let a breath of relief that he wasn't mad but happy.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but I didn't know how to say it to you."

"Then we have a lot of preparation our child so he can be happy with us." He get up and puts on a shirt. He helps you up and see your wear one of his shirts and some shorts.

"How long have you been pregnant love?" Asking you guys walked to the kitchen.

"I think it's been a month and four days." You said as you think back when you guys did that.

"I hope I can withstand the rest of the pregnancy till we can sleep together like last time." He said as he made some oatmeal and hot chocolate.

"I heard you guys can still do that even when she's pregnant. You only have to be careful with the baby." You turn around and C.C was awake hugging her stuff animal.

"C.C did you knew about this?" She just smiled at him.

"C.C was the first to get curious about it so she had some pregnancy test with her. Which I wonder how did you find them near a village like this out here?" You looked at her giving her 'speak up and explain' look.

"Before we left I bought some incase this happen. Came in handy didn't it." She smiled as she grabbed and apple and left.

"She still a witch after losing her code. But we have to be careful with you and the baby from now on. I don't want nothing to hurt or stress you so tell me if you need or want anything." He said as he brought you your food and got his.

"Fine but I was wondering what would be the name of our child. Like if he was a boy or a girl." You asked a bit curious.

"Hmm never thought about a boys name. But I would have chosen the girls name Euphemia that the least I can do to honor Euphy."

"I would have (boys name) for our son and (girls name) for our girl. But she'll have Euphemia name as well."

"Then it's settle those will be our child name. This is the best birthday gift I can ever ask for." He said as he kissed you cheek.

"Damn it going be a long nine months for me." You laugh at him for his little perverted side but that's what you love about him.