the visit

Lelouch pov

Ever since we came back to Japan (F/n) been acting werid. I looked at the calender in her home and saw something circle. Suzaku went on to get some food and C.C was with madam Julia helping her out with the house work. (F/n) was asleep she's had gotten used to the time zone in the homeland now she had more sleep here.

"I guess I should make sure to buy some flowers before we arrive there." Hey said as he looked through what type of flowers she loved so much.

Time Skip Few days

(F/n) was acting a bit down and I knew why she was down. I walked behind her and hug close to my body.

"Love I want to take you somewhere very important. So dress up nicely because we leave in half an hour." She looked surprised that I told her that so she went to take a shower. I asked Suzaku if the car was ready which kept saying yes that it's ready. I checked if I had what I needed and looked in the mirror if I looked messed up. Everything needed to be perfect today.

I heard the door of the bathroom open and saw (F/n) come out. She had (f/c) summer dress and some wedges.

"Is this okay Lelouch." She asked as bit shy.

"Yes it's perfect." I couldn't help it but look at her. 'Damn it I'm really am a pervert to her.' I thought as I looked away from her slim legs.

"Shall the beautiful goddess allow me to take her hand." I bowed as hold out my hand. She smiled and grabbed my hand. As we walked out the door and began to go where I was going to take her.

Time Skip

(F/n) pov

You've been in car for a few hours in car and you and Lelouch were talking or cuddling. Sometimes he would steal your lips for a kiss or he would whispered loving words of how beautiful you are.

Suddenly the car stop and Suzaku opened the door for them. You immediately recognise the area fast. You turn around and saw Lelouch carry white roses that your mom loved so much. He grabbed your hand and began to walk where you never thought you see during the day.

You finally arrived at a grave that overlook the lake. You saw the now dead flowers from last time you went. Lelouch kneel down to the grave and remove the old dead flowers.

Here lies (mother full name)
A honorable solider. A wonderful daughter. A wonderful mother.

He put the new flowers in and prayed to her. You joined him as well and prayed together. When he stopped looked at the grave.

"Ms. (L/n) I know that it's sudden for you to know this, but I promise to protect and make (F/n) happy. There for I wanted you to witness this for you to know that will keep my word." He looked at you and grab your hand.

"(F/n) (l/n) I know we haven't together for that long but I feel like I've known you my whole life. That's why I going to ask you this. Will you make the happiest man of this world and become my wife?" He said as he pulled out a ring with diamon. You couldn't believe he proposed to you that you cried and nodded to him.

"Yes a million times yes Lelouch." You hugged him as you cried tears of happiness. He put the ring on your ring finger and kissed you passionately.

"I won't let anyone harm you because I won't let them not even Tohdoh." He said as he hugged you close. You closed your eyes and smiled as he kissed your head.

Suzaku pov

I can't believe that Lelouch is going to propose to (F/n). After so long of looking for her he finally asking her hand in marriage. 'I wonder how Tohdoh will take this after he seen (F/n) for so long.'

They came back down and I saw the ring on her finger. I bowed to them and smiled at her knowing that britannia will have an empress now. They smiled as they got close to me and (F/n) hugges me and punches me on the arm.

"You knew about it didn't you Suzaku?" She says to me as I laughed a bit letting her know I did.

"Then let's go home we have to tell madam Julia about this or else she'll 'knock some sense into me' for not asking her permission." Lelouch said as (F/n) agreed with him as she grabbed both my hand and Lelouch hand.

'It's seems not matter what happens to them they will be together in good and bad times.' I thought as went back to the car to go tell the others.