honeymoon part 2

Lelouch pov

I woke up and saw my love on my chest the blanket covering to her chest. I suddenly remember that she wanted to have a child of our own one day. We're both immortal now so I know she won't die of child birth. Heck even C.C said that the first person to have the code was able to live after giving birth to the child.

'God I wonder it would be like as a father.' I looked at her her angelic face. She started to open her eyes slowly. She saw me looking at her.

"Good morning my love it's nice to see your beautiful eyes again." She smiled and kissed my lips.

"It's nice to see you too my love." She said as she snuggle some more in my chest. Her warm body with mine made feel like we're one.

"Hey love let's go to the beach for a walk later today. Plus I want to find some seashells with you too." She said with a smile that I couldn't say no.

"Anything love after all if I'm with you I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you." She smiled and kissed my cheek and then my lips. The next I knew I was kissing her passionately and we ended up doing another round.

Time Skip

(F/n) pov

After you finished your 'special' time you ended up taking a shower. Of course Lelouch wanted to join you but you told him that you might ended up with another round and he smirk. You knew that was his plan but you had your limit as well and so far 2 was your limit. You took your shower and Lelouch went in to take his you knew he was a bit disappointed about it but he wasn't going to make you do something you didn't want to do.

When he was done and had his clothes on you hugged him and kissed his lips. He couldn't resist you even if he was mad or upset.

"Shall we go my queen?" He asked and you nodded to him as you began to walk out. The beach was close and the weather was perfect not too hot or cold. Lelouch saw a few seashells and brought them to you. You had a bag and put them in you were having so much fun. Until your stomach growled telling you it was time to eat. Lelouch found it cute at how embarrassed you got when your stomach growled.

"Love how about we eat out here instead of a crowed restaurant." Lelouch said as he grabbed your hand. You nodded and agree to him. Only to find out that it was set up and Suzaku was near it making sure no one was near.

"Suzaku good job on guarding the food from the birds." He said as he patted Suzaku back and nodded to him.

"Yeah I feel like a butler instead of a knight. Since you guys been together not a lot of war has happen." Suzaku said as he looked at the sky.

Lelouch pov

Suzaku seem a bit happy about not fighting anymore. I wouldn't blame him after all we lost nunally in a battle before all this. In some way I was glad as well starting a new life and starting a new family.

"Hey Suzaku can I pilot the Lancelot one day?" (F/n) asked in her most adorable face she made to him.

"When you learn the basics then you try moving it. Okay but for now you might want to stay away from that. Piloting a knightmare frame is harder then it looks and I don't want you going out there and dieing."

"Suzaku I'm immortal now so I know what can kill me. I know you'll die old one day or die in battle. But I want to save the people I care about with my own hands." She said as she looked at him. Of course her mother died in order to save her country. So it would run in her blood.

"For now let's drop it okay I'll be over there if you need me your majesties." Suzaku left and (F/n) looked a bit sad about the argument.

"Love one day you can pilot a knightmare but for now I want you to stay with me. I don't want you get in danger even when peace is finally setting. So for now can we leave this discussion for another time." She looked at me and nodded of course I want her to be happy but I don't want her to die. Even if she is immortal she can still feel the the pain.

We sat and had sandwiches and fruit as well as (f/f). We were having fun until some locals came and bother us of course they didn't know about us.

"Hey how about you dicth this weak boy and have fun with some real men."

"That weak boy you just insulted is my husband and for your information I don't hang out with neanderthals. So beat before you do something you might regret."

"Oh really and what that might be." Oh of the guys said as he came closer. I just snap my finger and Suzaku mange to pull one away from her. When they saw him they immediately backed away.

"Wait he's Suzaku Kururugi the knight of zero. So that mean they're the emperor and empress of Britainnia." They began to back away and run with their friend in their arms.

"Thanks Suzaku but I was going to use geass on them." She said as she pouted.

"You majesty please try to understand that I'm here to protect both of you."

"Fine whatever you say oh so great knight of Britannia." She said in her pouting voice. As Suzaku ruffled her hair and walked back where he was.

"Want to go walking now that we're done love." I asked as she agreed the sun was setting which painted the sky with reds pinks and orange hues.

"Wow it's so beautiful isn't Lelouch." She said as she saw the sunset.

"Yeah but not as beautiful as you (F/n)" She blushed at my compliment and we continue looking at the sunset.

"Hey love if we do have kids how many would you want?"

"(Number of kids). Why do you ask?"

"That way we can have them. Plus I been wanting to have a child of our own since we got married."

"Well one day we'll have him or her but for now I want to spend my time with you." She said as she hugged me close. I leaned in and kissed her passionately and she kissed me back. With all this romantic atmosphere I might end up making love to her again.

"I love you (F/n) and I would always love you."

"I love you too Lelouch because your my knight in shining armer." She said and we continue looking at the sunset together before heading back to the hotel.