night to remember

(F/n) pov

With the extra bedroom, Lelouch slept in you saw clouds getting darker. You didn't like thunderstorms, especially at night. You often slept with your music but you had it to get it repaired since it was cracked and had to fix it.

"Of all the days why today especially when I have a friend over." You walked to your room looking for anything to help you for the night.
You found your old stuff animal that your mom made for you when were a child. For some reason, you jumped when you heard the thunder roar. You didn't like it one bit and worse there was lighting as well.

'I hope Lelouch is sleeping well.' You thought as you change into your pj's. Which was a (f/c) tank top and some black shorts.

Time Skip around midnight

The storm got worse and the rain went hard and heavy. You cover your ears hoping to block the noise but no luck. You finally had no choice but plan b which you haven't done for such a long time. You got up and went to Lelouch's room and saw he was asleep.

Lelouch pov

I felt someone shaking me awake when I open my eyes. I saw a pair of beautiful (e/c) eyes looking at me. She looked so scared that it woke me up to check what was wrong.

"(F/n) what's wrong?"

"Can I sleep with you Lelouch? I can't sleep with the storm." She asked as thunder and lighting appeared she flinch and closed her eyes scared to see the lighting.

"By any chance are you scared of storms (F/n)?" I asked as she nodded embarrassed to answer me. I couldn't help but smile at her and moved a bit to let her have some space.

"You can sleep with me I'll protect you from anything that scares you. Remember I promised I would be at your side at all times." She looked at me as she joins me in bed and hugged me. When thunder roar she hugged closer or when the lighting showed. I hugged her closer to make her feel safe in my arms.

I felt her relax a bit but she would tense up every once and awhile. She ended up closing her eyes and slept peacefully in my arms. She looked so adorable while sleeping almost like an angel.

"I will always be by your side (F/n)" leaning in he kissed her forehead. As I looked at her she smiled in her sleep which made me sleep peacefully. Knowing she's safe in my arms.

(F/n) pov

You were in your mother's lap as she hugged you. She smiled as she showed you how to make a flower crown. She had the same hair color as yours but had hazel eyes. As you finished the first one you showed it to her and smiled at her.

"(F/n) you should know that the man you'll marry one day will be by your side. Don't fall for a man who will only hurt you like your father did to us. Promise me to keep your head high and don't forget to smile for others." She said she stroke your cheek.

"Yes, mother I promise you to the day we see each other." You said as you hugged her.

"Alright, it's for you to wake he's probably going to wake up soon." Your mother said as she faded away.

You open your eyes and saw the sun was shining and Lelouch was asleep. He looked so adorable but at the same time sexy. She notices how long his eyelashes were and how he looked handsome sleeping like this.

'I think I'm in love with Lelouch.'