surprises

Lelouch pov

It was November and (F/n) and I have been so happy. Even last night when we made love she showed she truly loved me. But lately she's been vomiting in the mornings and has craving for some type of food like curry mostly but she always has craving for pocky's now. I don't mind if sometimes I use it to steal a few kisses from her. But the vomiting was getting me worried.

"Love you've been having morning sickness for a while. Maybe you should go to a doctor to get checked out if it's some type of sickness." I told her when she was busy making a blanket.

"Don't worry Lelouch it's probably stomach fever or something." She said as she continued to sow.

"Alright but if something worse happens then I'm taking you to the doctor." I told her being serious about her health as well.

"Yes daddy." She giggles at my new nickname she gave me. Which I don't mind but she always has a way to turn me on.

"Alright I'm going to cut fire wood yell if you need me okay." I said as I got my jacket on and the axe.

(F/n) pov

You were curious why were getting morning sickness now a days. You were always in good health but you know something is wrong.

"Maybe I have the key to your question you have." C.C said as walked in with a bag.

"What's in the bag C.C?" Your curiosity got best of what she was carrying. She grabbed your hand and drag you to the bathroom and lock the door.

"Okay I bought a pregnancy test since you two act like your in heat everyday. So I got curious if may have gotten pregnant in one of those nights." She said as she took out a box of pregnancy and began to read the instructions. You asked her to wait outside and made sure that Lelouch wouldn't come.

Once you finished (I have no idea what they are like. I've only seen them in shows and movies) you wait for the results and at that moment C.C came in.

"What happens if I am pregnant C.C will I die from child birth?" You asked scared to have a child now.

"You won't die your immortal and immortal don't die last time I checked." A few minutes pass and you finally saw the results you couldn't believe it.

Lelouch pov

The houses was quite then normal I checked the living room and saw no one there. C.C came and laugh but not the normal laugh more like 'hope he doesn't find out' laugh.

"C.C where (F/n)?" I asked and she froze up a bit.

"She was tired so she went get some rest. She's in your room and fell asleep." She said as she walked down the stairs. The house is small looking outside but inside it's big.

I walked in our room and saw (F/n) was really asleep. The blanket covering her was thin so I got her a thicker one so she could stay warm. I kissed her head and saw her smile when I did. I walked out and closed the door and head to the kitchen to make some food for us. C.C was already making pasta so I worked on salad.

"Lelouch if you had a child of your own would accept him or her?" C.C asked as she looked outside.

"Why suddenly curious about kids. Don't tell me you want a child of your own." I looked at her as she continued looking outside.

"No I'm just curious I've never had the love of a mother or a father. You should know that by C world even though it was brief. You and (F/n) never had the love of a father but you knew the love of a mother. (F/n) father does love her but I think she never fully forgive him for the loneliness he left her in her heart. That is until he heard of her supposed death of his only daughter. I know he cried because he lost the one thing he had left of his former lover. I don't understand that of a mortal when I had my code but now I do understand just a bit." She said as she continued making the pasta.

"C.C if I have a child with (F/n) I wouldn't be mad or anything else. Instead I would be filled with joy that we made something together. Because our child was made out of love and happiness."

"I see so my parents were never in love they just had a moment." She looked sad to hear that.

"Maybe or maybe they knew you be something more greater then what everyone thought of you."

We mange to finish making dinner and set up the table. I went to go wake up (F/n) but she was already awake. She looked more tired than before which I have never seen her like this.

"Love dinner ready you should eat something."

"Alright Lelouch I'll be there in a few minutes." I went and C.C brought the food out.

(F/n) pov

Ever since that pregnancy test your world open up to a new level. You fell asleep and dream that of you and Lelouch having a family. You woke up and threw up in the bathroom again. You were eating but kept glancing at Lelouch every once and a while.

'I don't know how I'm going to tell him.' You thought as you ate your food with the others.