airplanes

(F/n) pov

A week has passed since you discover your feelings for Lelouch now. He comes over and brings Suzaku with him since he helps him carry the food. He always brings a lot of food with him and some extra clothes in case he stays. You didn't mind you enjoyed their company sometimes madam Julia comes over with momo to bring some of her famous home-made pies she makes.

Today was just a normal day for you and just got out of your job. You had to get a new one since your old job got shut down due to some company buying the whole building. And you work as a waitress at your favorite Cafe.

"(F/n) your regular customer is back again." One of the workers said as she winked at you. Everyone thought it was cute that your friend comes over to see if you were okay. They would see the faint blush on your cheeks and knew you like him.

"Hey (F/n) how are you," Lelouch asked you smiled and led him to his regular table.

"I've been good do you want the usual or would like something different."

"The usual please I need to ask you something after that. It's kinda important." He said as he looked into your eyes.

"Sure let me get your usual." You said you went to the kitchen and the chef got the order and had it ready. He smiled at you as he handed it to you.

You walked back to his table and put his order of tea in front of him everyone else was either listening or working around you.

"So what is it that you wanted to say, Lelouch?"

"Next two weeks I'm heading back to the homeland."

"Wait so your leaving."

"Yeah, but I wanted to ask you something very important."

"Sure what is it."

"Would you be my girlfriend and come with me to the homeland?" He said as he looked straight in your eyes. He was serious about it and you saw a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend and go with you." You said with tears in your eyes. The song airplanes was playing (play the song) He leans down in and kissed you passionately. His lips were soft and rough at the same time. When he pulled away he only looked into you looked into your eyes full of love.

"This our song (F/n) this is how I much I love you." He said and tears of joy came out as you kissed him again. He gladly accepted your kiss.

Everyone cheered Suzaku came in at the moment. He saw you guys kissing he smiled at you guys. As you parted from each other he finally asked his question.

"Did she yes?" He said with a grin on his face.

Lelouch had an arm around your waist and smiled at him nodded at him that she said yes. He smiled and gave him a thumb up.

Lelouch pov

'I finally have (F/n) as my girlfriend now. There's no way I'm letting her go now. She's the only one that makes me feel whole now.' Thinking that as I waited for her to leave her job to walk her home. I saw that some clouds were coming in but I didn't take it lightly. Ever since I've found out her fear of thunderstorms I would be sure to check out the weather now and then.

The door open and (F/n) came out with her casual clothes. A (f/c) shirt and jeans with converse and her backpack. She smiled at me happy to see me while waiting for her to go home. Grabbing her hand we walk to her apartment. The irony that their airplanes in the night sky like our song says.

Time Skip

(F/n) pov

Last night was like a dream to you now. You had Lelouch as a boyfriend and he said he loves you. You know he wouldn't lie to you since he was used by other girls. You open your eyes and saw Lelouch was asleep. You couldn't help yourself as you brought out your phone and took a picture of him asleep. He began to stir in his sleep and began to wake up.

"Good morning my Fair Lady." He said with sleep eyes.

"Good morning to you too my lord." You couldn't help yourself to say it. He smiled and hugged you close that you could hear his heartbeat. It was almost making want to sleep some more.

"(F/n) when we arrive at the homeland I'll tell you my true identity. For now, let's stay like this." He said with a gentle voice that you couldn't refuse.

"Alright since I know you won't hurt me at all." You said as you closed your eyes happy that he trusts you with all his secrets.