comatose

Lelouch pov

I found out that Kallen took (F/n) when she escaped. I was furious about them taking away my love by force. They even shot the gaurd in the leg so he couldn't stop them if he wanted to. C.C was trying to clam me down about the situation. Suzaku wasn't happy either that his sister and empress was now in enemies hands.

"Lelouch we know she's in the black knights aircraft. We can simply have Lancelot go in and take her when Kallen's in the battle. Kallen can't be in two places at once." C.C began to explian but was cut off by a incoming call.

"Damn it who the hell is calling me when I'm busy." I answered and saw it was my older brother schneizel.

"Hello Lelouch I see your quite busy." He said as if tease about the situation.

"What do you want schneizel I'm busy looking for my wife who was kidnap. So what do you want schneizel that do important to call me." I don't bother looking at him I was too focus on where they could have taken my love.

"Right let me get straight to the point. I want you to step down as emperor Lelouch. Clearly you aren't right to be called emperor neither is that girl you call a wife. After all she's half Japanese no one would accept her like that."

"How dare you insulted her!" My angry was rising by the second when I heard him say that. No one and I mean no one has the right to insult my love.

"Oh before I forget there someone here wanting to speak with you." The camera zoom out and there I saw my little sister nunally alive.

'Nunnally is alive.'

(F/n) pov

Your father has been trying to spend time with you since the capture you. He would talk about how you and him would play. He even told you why he left you and your mother in order for you to live a life. Without someone treating you badly for having half Japanese blood. He even told you about how Zero used them and that Lelouch was Zero but that didn't surprised you at all. Lelouch told you everything about himself and what he did as Zero so none of this was new to you.

"I guess he did tell you everything didn't he." You looked away not wanting to talk to him and wanted him out of the room.

"Listen (F/n) I know you hate me for leaving you and your your mother. If the world was different if the war never started I have been there for you. Please understand that I did it to protect you from being treated like they treat the rest of the Japanese." He said as he walked away you kept hugging your doll. It's strange that you had a good grip on it not letting it go at all. It was the only thing close to Lelouch that you had. There was a knock on the door and you saw it that Nagisa lady coming in.

"Hello thought you might want to eat something. We made curry so I thought you might want some." She said as she put in the table and walked over to you.

"You have the same attitude as your father. Your dad has been through a lot you know (F/n). Even if he is the commander of the four holy swords. He was always thinking about you guys. I can see why he never notice other women now." That got your attention when she said that.

"Your in love with him aren't."

"Well yeah ever since I've met him I was only focus on fighting britannia. So when we worked together and over time I started to notice how loyal he is to his work. He would always protect us in battle it we were in trouble. One time he saved me from almost being caught by the royal gaurd. I guess that's when I started to like him."

"Then what's holding you back my mother is dead and I don't even want him in my life at all."

"I guess I don't want to be rejected and have or relationship to be messed up. Trust me when I say this he really cared about you a lot. When he found out you were getting married to the emperor he was deep in shock to even hear us."

"Yeah right you guys came to take me away from him but failed. Can't you guys see that I love Lelouch and he loves me. Lelouch saved me from the darkness of despair and was the only one there when I needed someone. I want to go home with him and live in peace." You wanted to be back with Lelouch and be hugged and kissed by him.

"I see well I'll let you eat and come back later alright. Try to eat something it's not healthy to let your body starve." She left and you saw the curry and went to try it for a moment it almost remind you of your mother's curry.

Time Skip

Lelouch pov

We were in the battlefield and schneizel used a flalla. We mange to stop one and pass through the force field to the damocly. I have to stop schneizel if (F/n) is with the black knights then she's in the range of the flallas as well.

"My lord do you think she's safe from here."

"I don't know but I do know that once this is all over we can live in peace. You know what you have to do Suzaku."

"Yes your highness."

'Hold on (F/n) my love were coming to save you.'

(F/n) pov.

You felt the movement of the aircraft and the sounds of what sounded like a your being sucked in to someting. The door open and the guy name Ohgi came in.

"Quickly we have to evacuate the ship your not safe here anymore!" He said and grabbed your arm. He got you into a smaller aircraft with the other members of the black knights. You haven't used your geass on them even if had the opportunity now.

"Why save me I'm not a pure breed Japanese?" You asked him as the others looked at you with pity. You hate that look when someone gives you that look you start to get a bit angry.

"It's not that you have to be pure breed but you care about others. Even if your married to him I know you won't hurt others. Now go on you guys and get out of the range of the flallas." Ohgi said as he stayed behind.

'Kname Ohgi how can you tell that when you don't have a clue who I am.' You sat near the exit hoping to not draw attention. You truly wish for Suzaku or C.C to save you but your really wanted Lelouch to save you from the battlefield full of flallas.