dress shopping

(F/n) pov

Lelouch has been busy with his work and you were busy picking a dress. Let's just say you weren't a huge fan on dress shopping a lot. You have worn a dress but a wedding a dress is supposed to be special. And your mom wedding dress was gone you never found it. You've seen pictures of it but never seen it in real life. You looked through many wedding dress online and none caught your attention.

'Man what am I going to do about the dress. If only madam Julia were here to help me out on this problem?' You thought to yourself until someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me C.C now let me in." You got up and open the door and C.C came in.

"C.C I need help in have no idea about dress shopping and I don't know a thing about dress style. You got to help me out." You began as she looked at the dress catalog and picked one for you.

"Here I've bet Lelouch would love to see you in this one." You looked at it and rejected it immediately it showed to much of your chest and the stomach section was see through.

"I rather die then wear that dress."

"Fine"

Time skip

After 5 hours of looking at dresses you almost gave up for the day. You should have known C.C would pick sexy dress.

"I think the only thing to do is look for it in the store or look for my mother dress." You said as C.C threw the magazine behind her. At that moment Lelouch came in and got hit with the magazine. You guys didn't know what he could do. You knew C.C couldn't be affected by geass and Lelouch never used geass on you.

"Care to explain why I just got hit pn the head with a magazine." He commanded but C.C looked away you just looked at the floor seeing it got more interesting then before.

Lelouch pov

After finishing all the paperwork from the Lancelot upgrades. I get hit in the head with a magazine of something. I think C.C purposely did it. I look at it and see there a bunch of wedding dresses.

"Oh Lelouch we can explian this. You see I was looking at weddings dresses and then C.C came to help. Turns out none of them would actually look good on me. So I was think of finding my mother's dress and make it to my own style or ask madam Julia and C.C to help find a dress." (F/n) explian to me as C.C snuck away.

I saw one dress that showed too much skin. As looked through they all looked nice but none really fit her style at all.

"Well since I'm free tomorrow how about we go looking for your dress together. I'm sure we can find it together." She smiled at me as I kissed her lips.

"Hey Lelouch do you believe in those tales that it's bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress."

"No not really I always thought it's just the fate of timen but if you believe it then we can customize your dress. After all its your special day to be a queen but you'll actually be a queen when we're married."

"Well how about madam Julia can come and help me out after all she was like a mother to me when my mother died."

"Anything you want my princess." I said as I kissed her head.

Time Skip

We went to the first store and when they saw us they immediately put us in a special v.i.p room for us. (F/n) got word that madam Julia was in britannia to visit her and would be there in an hour or so. Suzaku was with us in case of trouble and C.C as well.

"Hello I'm Rose I'll be your helper today so what can I help you your majesty?" The women name rose came she wore all black and had her blonde hair in a pony tail.

"We're looking for a dress for my fiancee."

"Okay well what kinda of dress would you like to see her in."

"I don't know anything about dress. But she has to look beautiful just like she always is." I said as she blushed of the compliment.

"Okay sir now would like to follow me ma'am so we can start." (F/n) nodded but before she could leave I gave her one last kiss as a good luck charm.

(F/n) pov

You were in a changing room and the lady name Rose began to ask you questions. How you met and the theme of the wedding. You told her how you guys met and how he proposed to you infront of your mother grave as proof to his words. She smiled at me like she was really happy to hear your story. She left and gave you a robe to change dress.

After some time she came back with five dress and a guy name Mario came in with two more. They all looked so beautiful but you could never fit that image you wanted.

After trying out each dress and showing it to Lelouch and madam Julia who arrive the minute you came out you saw yourself not able to get that feeling you want. You were about to give up until they brought another one saying madam Julia help pick it out.

You try it on and saw it had a sweetheart neckline (If you seen the picture thats the dress all I know what type of neckline it is.) You began to tear up a bit. You got feeling that you could see yourself walking down the aisle.

You walked out and showed everyone the dress. Lelouch looked like he fell in love with you again. As they prepare you with a vial and all the accessories you smiled like there was no tomorrow.

"You look beautiful (F/n)." Madam Julia said as she cried and so did C.C.

"Yeah kinda wants me to steal you away from Lelouch." Lelouch gave him 'You better not or else you'll regret it' look. Lelouch got up and smiled to you as he grabbed your hand and spin you around to see it all.

"It's prefect you look like a queen in this dress my love." He said as he kissed you. You smiled and hugged him as the as everyone hooray for finding the dress. Somehow you felt the presence of someone next to you and thought your mother soul was there supporting you for your big day.

'Mom don't worry as long as Lelouch and me are together then nothing can make me fall anymore.'