good bye and good luck

Lelouch pov

The day came that the black knights and my little sister would be executed. (F/n) is with c.c praying for this to be successful. News that (F/n) died due to someone stabbing her heart spread fast. Of course she was alive and with c.c help she had a new identity ready to leave when I die.

'I'm almost free from this world just a bit more.' I was sitting on top of the vehicle that had my sister chain up. We were showing the traitors to the public letting them know who was going to die. That is until we stop and I saw everyone looking at Zero. They look like they were confused especially the black knights. As they saw Zero coming in quickly he past the knightmare frames and Jeremiah and the prisoners. He came straight at me I got my gun out but he knock it out of my hand with the sword. The next thing everyone knew I was stabbed in the chest.

"You will no longer be Suzaku Kururugi you will be Zero the savior of the world of Lelouch vi britannia." I got a hold of mask some of my blood got on it.

"I accept this geass." He pulled the sword out of my chest. I walked forward and fell sliding down where my sister was.

"Big brother?" She asked and grabbed my hand and she saw everything what I did.

"Oh big brother I love you." She said as she cried.

"Yes.. I...destroyed... the world... and created.. a new." That was all I said.

(F/n) pov

You felt your heart shattered knowing that Lelouch was killed but what hurts most that his sister will suffer the lost of another family member. C.C were already crying for him being gone.

"Let's go (F/n) we can't be found out we have to leave Lelouch has everything ready and your luggage and his are ready to go." C.C said as she help me leave the church.

Time Skip

You waited a bit and saw the cart come and you saw Lelouch smiling at you. He was wearing a disguise the irony you found him wearing a disguise along time ago. He got off and kissed your lips that you have missed since your supposedly death.

Turn out when everyone heard they felt sadness about the very sweet and kind empress died by someone hand but no one knew who it was. You stab your own heart in the forest letting everyone think that. You heard that your father Tohdoh cried for you and some of the black knights as well.

"Let's go we can't be seen after all they know we're dead." He said as he help you up into the cart that C.C got in and help load your bag and his your doll was with you too. You laid down on the hay Lelouch drove the cart away from the city and into the country. But before you can leave Zero came and not only him but nunnally as well.

"Suzaku what are you doing here if we're caught then we won't be able to live in peace." Lelouch said but Suzaku brought nunnally close to him.

"Lelouch I want to say good bye before you go as well as C.C and (F/n)." She said as she cried about him leaving forever.

"Know that I did what I had to do for the world to be a gentler place like you wanted it to be." He said as he hugged her one last time.

"Lelouch we should go now before they find us." C.C said as you hit her head to let her know to be quiet about the happy moment.

"Good bye my little sister and take good care of her Zero." He nodded and we began our journey for a new home.

Time Skip Few months ahead.

Lelouch pov

We travel far into the country that no one ever goes to. We have our own home and lands. We grow our own food here C.C wasn't that happy about losing pizza but she's mortal so it help with her diet. (Poor C.C 😭)

I was cutting fire wood being ready since winter was coming very soon. So we were getting preparing early to be ready. (F/n) was cooking our meals and she was amazing. C.C helped out with cleaning and cooking when (F/n) was too busy.

"Love dinner is ready." (F/n) said from the door C.C was already there waiting for us to join. She seen us as a family now so of course we couldn't leave her alone. Turn out when C.C was mortal she always wanted to be a nurse or doctor to help people and then one day they would love her like that.

We began to eat dinner which was steam vegetables with rice and some fish. As always she out did herself again. We couldn't believe that world is now finally at peace and we can live happily together