Chapter 3

And so I drove. The afternoon sunset was so beautiful. And if Juliet hadn’t come in the first place, Andy and I should’ve been enjoying it like long-time-no-see bros. turned out they are the ones enjoying it. Wow they are just ignoring me, the most important person of them all, the driver. If it wasn’t for me, they would’ve had a serious accident right now.

And finally, we’re at Jake’s place.  Ok this would get worse if Juliet will be attracted to Andy’s singing. Oh maaaaaaaaan.

“Ding Dang, who’s your boss?” I knocked on the door.

“Oh Ash, its you.” Jinxx opened the door.

“HEYYY ASHHLEYYY MAFOKIN PURDYYY!!!” CC came out the door and high-fived me with beer on his other hand.

“Ey, ey, ey, who’s da pretty lady?” Jake also came out on the door, pointing at Juliet.

“It’s Juliet, you guys.” Andy told them, with a smile on his face. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww this is getting worse and worse.

And yea, after a whole lot of talking, we are finally going to play a song. Perfect Weapon. Yep, Jake finished writing it heck why not give it a shot? And by the way, believe me I wasn’t really talking too much. I mean dude, it’s JULIET lol.

“Alright, lets do this guys.” CC said as he sat behind his drumset.

On the count of three, we played our new song. It was amazing. Music to the ears. And I forgot Juliet was there watching. Well, hell nawh whatever. When it comes to music, I just ignore everything.

“Wow… that was amazing!!!!! You guys have a bright future ahead of you!!!” Juliet commented on our performance. “You have awesome song writing skills. Keep your ideas up!!” Juliet told Jake.

“Thanks..” Jake replied with a shy smile on his face.

--AUTHOR’S NOTE—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 * ok I just realized Sandra was supposed to be the drummer here but WHATEVER LOL IT’S A FANFICTION WELL THE FUCK SORRY SANDRA SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY I’LL INCLUDE YOU IN THE STORY SOON LOL LOVE YOU XX*

“Your drumming skills are sick!!!” Juliet walked over to CC.

“Your singing Andy, your singing!! You guys are amazing!” Juliet turned over to Andy. What about me? Hell ok whatever. I’m gonna get myself a cup of coffe---

“Your bass skills are AWESOME. Teach me sometime!” Juliet said as she walked right in front of me. Wow. Well, as they say, save the best for last.

“Sure. Why the heck not?” I replied.

And so, the 6 of us chatted again. Talking about the band life and shit like, how are we gonna get famous, or our bands should collaborate, or about the stuff that we have to undergo while we get famous.. blableblableablu. There’s a lot.

“So I heard from Andy that you play the guitar” Jake asked Juliet.

“Yeah sure. I play the guitar.” She replied.

“Well then, go for it. Give us a sample.” Jake went on.

“I-I don’t know… I’m not as good as you..” Juliet replied nervously.

“C’mon, just because someone is not as good as someone doesn’t mean you have to stop trying.” I told her. Wow ok I’m being kind to her. Turns out she’s not that bad after all.

“You’re right.” Juliet stood up.

“Can I borrow your guitar for a while?” Juliet asked Jinxx.

“Sure, here you go.”

Ok. After a few seconds, she started to play a fast song. Wow. She's skilled. Not as skilled as Jake though.

“Wow you’re really good!” Andy complemented her guitar skills.

“Haha, thanks..” she replied. 

-A/N-

 short chapter (sorry not sorry). im actually working on the story on microsoft a few months ago before i even made my own wattpad. so yea ok.