Chapter 12

I got out of the closet as soon as possible because I was getting REAL sweaty. I also closed the door quietly for them not to find out I’m here or we’ll have some serious issues.

“Ashley?” Andy said in a really tired voice.

“Oh hey. Good morni- er.. evening.” I told him. “That’s a cute stuff toy you got there.” I giggled. (GIGGLED? SERIOUSLY ASHLEY? YOU’RE GIGGLING AND ASDJKFHSDKLF; yea I’m so gay I don’t even.. )

“Thanks… Wait, where the fuck did I get this?” he said as he hold on to his new friend.

“Your mom gave it to you when she got back here.”

“WOAH wait, they’re here?”

“Yeahhhh… why?”

“Nothing… Well they weren’t here before.”

“Well duh.”

“Oh yeah I want to tell you something about… Well, Juliet and I.”

Andy slowly nodded his head and turned away a little. I can tell he doesn’t want to talk about this but he needs to know.

“Well, this will be a long story.”

So after a while, I told him everything, on how Juliet liked me until to the part where she blackmailed me to kiss her, but I didn’t tell him how long I was in love with him. That would be embarrassing you know. Andy sighed and told me he understood and how cruel Juliet was, but I protected Juliet because I know she’ll change.

It took us a moment to realize there were notes by the desk. Andy and I read it. As we read it, I kind of saw Andy blush a little, turning his head away from me.

Does he like me…?

I thought and told myself that would be impossible.

“See I told you Juliet will change.” I laughed at him.

“Suuuuuuuuuuuure.” He also laughed. Well we both laughed.

-Amy Biersack’s POV-

I thought I was hearing voices then I confirmed that Andy wasn’t alone in his room. There was someone else…

I slowly went upstairs and didn’t make a noise. I listened closely to Andy’s room. There was a guy. They were both laughing.

“Andy?” I interrupted their conversation. “Is there someone else with you?” I asked, making their conversation stop.

“Um, er, nope! No one mom.” Andy replied.

Why would he lie to me? Wait… there wasn’t a guy when I came to his room earlier. What could Andy be possibly hiding from me?